Uncle commited suicide

Last monday my uncle who was experiencing financial difficulties shockingly took his own life. He was a proffesional man and Catholic educated. I dont think that he was well mentally but his family is experienceing great pain and anguish. Please pray for them and his soul…

thank you

I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you, your uncle and all of your family. :signofcross:

Your uncle and the family and friends mourning his loss will be in my prayers!

May the Peace of the Newborn King Be With You Always!

God Bless! +

Lord, please have mercy on him and on his family who are grieving such a terrible and confusing loss.

Give all those who suffer from despair the grace and wisdom to see around difficulties that seem to have no resolution.

LORD Jesus
Have mercy on ur Son

Jesus please have mercy on this man who was so desperate as to take his own life.

Please comfort and help his grieving and shocked family. Help them through all the self-questioning and sorrow, and for their financial difficulties that remain unsolved and are perhaps made worse by his death…

Praying for the repose of his soul and that God may comfort his family and friends.

Praying for your uncle and his family.

:crossrc: :crossrc:

I’m so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers.

my uncle (fathers uncle actually) committed suicide as well. Unfortunately his son had been in a lot of trouble for nothing of his own doing actually and there was a lot going on. He just couldn’t handle the situation and took his life. It is such a painfull situation. Praying that God steps in for this family and comfort them and that your uncle is at peace.

I have to believe the Dear Lord considers his mental state.

Lord have Mercy on this man’s soul.Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.