Uncle Joe in a coma

Please pray for my uncle Joe who is in a coma. He is not expected to survive. He has pnemonia. His daughter is not able to be with him because she is also in the hospital with some complications. I am praying the chaplet to the Divine Mercy for him.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for your uncle.

Eternal Father, we offer up to You the body and blood, soul and divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Thankyou Snugglebugmom. :slight_smile:

prayer said for Uncle Joe .

Hail Mary…Amen:gopray2::highprayer::crossrc:

Eternal Father, we offer up to You the body and blood, soul and divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Thankyou easter1, Trishie, Diane and jesu1983.

I haven’t got an update, as far as I know, he is still in a coma.

Praying hard for Joe and his daughter.

Lord, please be with Joe in a special way while he is asleep in his coma. If it is your will that he should leave this world soon, please, in your mercy grant him a place in heaven with you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Thankyou Ready and 244Rocket.

He is still in a coma and his daughter is still not allowed to see him because she is ill. The rest of his family is overseas and say they will not be going to see him. He only has his grand-daughter who is to busy with work to stay with him.

Update: He is still unconscious. His daughter is not allowed to see him, because what she has is contagious.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Thankyou for all who prayed. My cousin has been released from the hospital. She has been able to visit her father. My uncle is still in the hospital. He can open his eyes, but he cannot speak. It looks as though he may have had a stroke (though intial reports from my relatives said he had pnemonia). He may be in the hospital for a long time. Given his advanced age he may not recover.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Loving God please help Joe through this difficult time as he quietly moves towards his destiny in You.
Please comfort his family as they watch him go through this and try to comfort and cherish him in his need.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.