Underarm Pain - Please Pray

Hi everyone. I am having some pretty bad underarm pain lately. It is due to a fatty cyst that has gotten too large. It is time for it to be removed. Please pray that until I see the doctor to get it removed that the pain would be minimal. Thanks.

Holly, I pray that you will find ways to deal with your pain, and that God will help you with any difficult health or life issues.

Wishing you happiness and peace, Trishie

you are in my prayer

Father, please relieve the pain and suffering from
Holly. Guide her to a doctor who will give her the
utmost in care and treatment. WE ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord!
AMEN

Thank you everyone. The pain has not been bothering me nearly as bad since I posted this. Praise God! :extrahappy:

+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers for a complete healing.

Thank you. The pain came back last night and I ended up having to go to the hospital because it hurt so bad. It was hurting so bad that I couldn’t sleep. Anyway, the emergency room physician told me I had an infection and put me on bactrimin (an antibiotic) and loritab 5s (a relatively powerful pain killer). Needless to say, I was able to finally get some sleep when I got home.

Anyway, what does JMJTJ stand for? I know that JMJ stands for “Jesus, Mary, and Joseph” but I don’t know what the TJ stands for. :shrug::confused: Thanks! :slight_smile:

Hail Mary full of grace
The Lord is with Thee,
Blessed are Thou among women
Blesses is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen:crossrc:

Hi Holly!
I’m glad you have found relief from your treatment!

I am a Secular Order Carmelite, so the T stands for Sts. Therese of Lisieux and Teresa of Avila; the J is for John of the Cross :wink:

Keeping you in prayer for complete healing soon! :thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.