Understanding & Defending the Faith with Steve Ray!

Dear Friends,

Catholic Chapter House is hosting their 5th Catholic event on Saturday April 12, 2014 in Toronto, with Steubenville speaker, author and filmmaker Steve Ray! And Allan Smith, Executive Director of the Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen Mission Society of Canada.

I invite you to attend and spread the word!

The theme of the event is “Put On The Armour Of God - Understanding & Defending the Faith”. Steve Ray will be giving 3 talks and Al Smith will give 1 talk.

Topics for the day:
[LIST]
*]Putting on the Armour of God (and keep it on)
*]Peter and the Papacy
*]What Must I Do to Be Saved?
*]Swimming Upstream
[/LIST]

For descriptions about the talks click here.

It is a great opportunity to check out a variety of excellent faith-based organizations and meet hundreds of other amazing Catholics while being nourished and educated in the faith. There will be an opportunity to meet the speakers, visit booths showcasing local Catholic organizations/ministries, purchase Catholic items and confession.

For tickets and more information about the event you can click here.

I really like Steve Ray. Traveled with him on two trips.

Nice. Was it to the Holy Land?

No First one was Following in the Footsteps of Saint Paul trip which was in Greece, Turkey, Island of Patmost then Rome.

Second was for the Beatification of Blessed John Paul.

Third would have been to the Holy Land, but my dear husband had health problems had to cancel.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.