Unemployed Son-in-law with newborn daughter

I humbly ask for prayers for my son-in-law who is the father of 2 children, one 3 yrs old and one 3 weeks old. He has been unemployed for over a year and has many other issues he is also dealing with. My daughter is the sole support of this family and is doing her best under the circumstances. I would ask for prayers that the Lord would bless him with confidence that he will find a suitable job to support his family and that he will be able to work through some of his other issues. He is not a Catholic and has no faith foundation, so it is hard to communicate with him about not losing faith in God’s plan for his life. My daughter is very faithful and this is one of the issues that their marriage is challenged with, besides his unemployment. So, I ask again, humbly for your prayers for this family that God will continue to give my daughter strength to do her best and bless her husband with confidence to find a job.
Thank you in advance for your prayers.

May God strenghten this family and bring the Holy Spirit into there lives. Give strength to those who provide and renewed faith in the father and husband of this family.

Father, in Jesus’ name please hear and grant the urgent prayers of this mother’s heart.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Heavenly Father please provide this husband with a good job that he can support his family with. in Jesus name. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that ayone who fled to your protection, imlored your help, or sought your intercession ws left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you O Virgin of virgins, my mother. To you I come; before you I stand, sinfull and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. AMEN

Our God, please flood Your graces of faith and strength upon this family and grant this husband confidence to find a job.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.