Unemployment & Finances

Please pray for us. My husband, Bo, lost his job at Thanksgiving. He is having a hard time finding another. It has been six weeks or so and Unemployment is in a complete mess that no one seems to know how to straighten out. We’ve gotten no money from them and I don’t know where our next money is coming from. You can imagine the state of our bills.

Please pray that this Unemployment mess will be straightened out so we can keep our heat, electric, phones, home, etc. We have been given about twelve different stories of what should happen as his previous employment was from an out of state company.

I feel like I’m losing my mind. I usually end up crying daily.

Any prayers would be appreciated.

Amie

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession, was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word incarnate, despise not my petitions, but, in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.

Praying that all will work out soon, and increase your confidence in the provision of God.
Vicki

Praying with Bible verses from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Mid-morning reading (Terce) Jeremiah 29:11,13 ©
I know the plans I have in mind for you – it is the Lord who speaks – plans for peace, not disaster, reserving a future full of hope for you. When you seek me you shall find me, when you seek me with all your heart.

Noon reading (Sext) Jeremiah 30:18 ©
The Lord says this: Now I will restore the tents of Jacob, and take pity on his dwellings.

Afternoon reading (None) Baruch 3:5-6 ©
Do not call to mind the misdeeds of our ancestors, but remember instead your power and your name, for you are indeed the Lord our God.

You have my prayers. I pray that your husband will find a good job soon! And that things will improve soon for you and your family.

Jesus please take care of Amie and her husband. Please ensure that everything is clarified soon and a proper income becomes possible. Please take care of Amie’s problems as a loved sister of Your heart.

Amen.

Amie I hope and pray that this new year will bring financial security and peace into your family

Praying for you right now Amie.

God Bless,
Hilary

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.