Unpaid mortgage woes-- we covet your prayers

I’m having financial problems myself to say the least, yet all I need to do is walk around the corner and see someone worse off, or go to the store or bank and look at the faces of so many suffering faces (I no longer go inside the bank, I just find it easier to not ruin those poor peoples days when my jaw drops at another penalty charge, new fines, fees, who’s taking money out of my account and why? I wrote a strongly worded letter praising the staff at the branch but fwded it to the district, area, regional, national and international headquarters which I think is now Washington? Anyway, I can never go back), and realize how many blessings I still have that never used to think of. Although, a little relief at this stage would not be declined.
Lord please, I beg your pardon, please have mercy on your beloved people, Christ have mercy.
Most Holy and Blessed Mother, Mother of the word made flesh, Queen of Mercy, I petition you to whisper a mighty prayer alongside me and all others praying, worrying, causing your Most Blessed Heart pain, that the power of but your whisper of those who call upon your Holy Name is enough to have all Heave, the Saints and Angels Join in mighty voices of praise and prayer to our Lord, King of Kings of whom all Heaven Bow, Seated at the right hand of the father, that the Word Made Flesh in his Infinite Love, Power, Grace and Mercy touch all his beloved people, especially those most in need of mercy, miracles and grace that we accept his free gift to us, the gift of peace, peace in body, mind and spirit, that we have the endurance to keep marching under the weight of debt, the burden of money, that first we attain the wisdom and courage to seek him, and know that all will be well.
Amen.:slight_smile:

Amen

thank you so much for continued prayers. God’s timing, His gentle reminders are perfect.

tomorrow, we will pay our first solution payment: the payments will last for 12 months and they will increase our mortgage by a significant amount. it hardly seems like a solution when we were having trouble paying in the first place.

but God is so good and HE reminds me of HIS gentle protection. just when I should have been getting anxious about tomorrow’s payment, I receive this reminder of faithful and powerful prayers.

thank you CAF prayer wariors and thank you Heavenly Father.

Praying for you and your family during this time, Monica. :gopray:

Continued prayers

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.

Continued prayers for you and your family…

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Continued prayers……

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

I recommend a novena to Venerable Pauline Jericot. She is a patron of those in financial need. She also started the Living Rosary Association (where member promise to pray 1 specific decade every day - mine is the Descent of the Holy Spirit).

Anyway, my daugter just graduated from College and lost her part time job so she has no income. Meanwhile she still has car payments and phone bills to pay. So, I had her pray a novena to Pauline (and I prayed one myself also). About two weeks after completing the novena, she got a job interview at a marketing firm and today she just called me and told me that they are making her an offer!

Praise God and thank you Ven. Pauline and St. Philomena for your intercession! :thumbsup:

Here is information about Pauline Jericot and the Living Rosary. Also a lot of other great stories about St Philomena and St John Vianney.

philomena.org/foundress.asp

deliver us from evil.
Amen

Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.