Update: 5-30--- Liz, surgery

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

1 Like

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

1 Like

the Lord is with Thee.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
Amen

1 Like

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

1 Like

1 Like

the Lord is with Thee.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now

Amen

1 Like

Prayers for Liz ~

Almighty and Eternal God, You are the everlasting health of those who believe in You. Hear us for Your sick servant, Liz, for whom we implore the aid of Your tender mercy, that being restored to bodily health, she may give thanks to You in Your Church. Through Christ our Lord.

Amen.:heavy_plus_sign:

1 Like

For Liz-

the Lord is with Thee.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
Amen

1 Like

Liz is on her way home right now, quite a drive. Her sister is with her. They are amazed that she is doing so well. There were a couple of other small spots he was suspicious of that he also removed beside the main removal. She will need chemo but things look ok so far. So her battle is beginning. She knows that she is being prayed for by MANY people. She is thankful and I am thankful to y’all. Keep them coming.

2 Likes

Thanks be to God! Continued prayers for Liz.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless, and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments, we might not despair nor become despondent,
but with great confidence, submit ourselves to your holy will,
which is love and Mercy itself.
Amen.

1 Like

That’s great. Continued prayers for her battle.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, we fly unto thee, O Virgin of Virgins my Mother;
to thee do we come; before thee do we stand, sinful and sorrowful;
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not our petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer us. Amen

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Please do not forsake Liz on the sickbed; O Lord,
please be gracious to Liz, heal her.

Almighty God, we love You, please make haste to help her.

Pray for the sick to have stronger faith, and be healed with the Love of our Lord.

holy bibles dove

1 Like

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

1 Like

Liz is doing well, healing like she should. Thanks and please keep praying for her.

2 Likes

1 Like

O Mother of Perpectual Help, grant that I may ever invoke Thy most powerful name, which is the safeguard of the living. O purest Mary, O Sweetest Mary, let thy name henceforth be ever on my lips. Delay not, O Blessed Lady, to help me whenever I call on thee, for, in all my temptations, in all my needs, I shall never cease to call on Thee, ever repeating Thy scared name, Mary, Mary, O what consolation, what sweetness, what confidence, what emotion filmy soul when I utter Thy scared name, or even only think of Thee, I thank God for having given Thee, for my good, so sweet, so powerful, so lovely a name, But I will not be content with merely uttering Thy name; let my love for Thee prompt me ever to hail Thee, Mother of Perpectual Help, please heal Liz the sick.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.