UPDATE: Can we stop this minute & pray for ALL Clergy, Seminarians & Consecrated Religious!

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

1 Like

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

1 Like

WE NEED THEM Lord. Please grant them the graces they need to do your will and to bring as many souls to Heaven as possible.

1 Like

Our Father, please don’t let those consecrated to you be abandoned! Please be with them, help them guide them, let Your will be done in them completely and according to Your wish.

Hail Mary,
O My Jesus,
Glory be

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

1 Like

–

1 Like

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

1 Like

God PLEASE give them wisdom, clarity, guidance regarding your teachings and let how they themselves teach, preach and live be TRUE according to You!. PLEASE Lord give them every possible grace to do YOUR will and to bring as many souls to Heaven as possible. Help them Lord, Mother Mary, all Holy Saints and Angels not to be deceived by satan. Surround and protect them all from satan and all his evil ways. AMEN!

1 Like

For all of them:

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

Dear Lord PLEASE give Your Sons & Daughters every Grace they may need to do Your will and to bring as many souls to Heaven as possible. They need Your help Lord every step of the way especially in this day and age. Mother Mary surround them with Your Motherly arms and under Your mantle and help them always. St. Joseph be their Father when they need Your help and guidance. All Holy Saints & Angels surround and protect them from satan and all his evil ways now and always.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.