UPDATE: Can we stop this minute & pray for ALL Clergy, Seminarians & Consecrated Religious!

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

1 Like

For all of them: Especially Father R.M., Father N.P.

“Keep them, I pray You, dearest Lord, Keep them, for they are Thine - Your priests whose lives burn out before Your consecrated shrine. Keep them, for they are in the world, Though from the world apart; When earthly pleasures tempt, allure, Shelter them in Your Heart. Keep them, and comfort them in hours O loneliness and pain, When all their life of sacrifice For souls seems but in vain. Keep them, and O remember, Lord, They have no one but Thee, Yet they have only human hearts, With human frailty. Keep them as spotless as the Host, That daily they caress; Their every thought and word and deed, Deign, dearest Lord to bless.”

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Please Sacred Heart of Jesus!

Prayer for Holiness in Priests

Grant, O Lord, that every hand laid upon you at the altar may be a friendly hand, whose touch is tender and consoling as Joseph’s was; that the lips which form so many sacred words may never be profaned by frivolous or unworthy speech; that priests may guard, even in the noisy streets of the city, the impress of their noble functions, the bright token that they have but lately come down from your holy mountain; and in their garments the fragrance of the altar, that everyone may find them living memorials of you, accessible to all, yet more than other men.

Grant that they may contract from the Mass of today a hunger and thirst for the Mass of the morrow, that the sacred anticipation be their last thought at night and your tender summons their first awareness in the morning; that your priests, filled with you and your good gifts, may give largely to the rest of men who look to you. Amen.

Another beautiful one:

:pray:

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be.

Bless them Lord with all Graces they need to do YOUR will and to bring as many souls to Heaven as possible.

:pray:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.