and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

2 Likes

Poor Lake Charles may get some more damage cause it’s shifting a little west.

I put in a mass intention for you and your family at the National Shrine of St Jude for hopeless cases. I wanted to share it with you hoping that it gives you and your family strength and hope!!! :slight_smile: Anything else I can do let me know.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen…

1 Like

This is an aerial picture of only one area of Lake Charles. PLUS the areas south of there were hit worse and some areas around as well. We even had places here that had damage and we are an hour or so east of Lake Charles. Enlarge it and you can see all of the blue tarps. That was from Hurricane Laura in August. There are still piles of debris all over by the roads there that haven’t been picked up there. Very dangerous could become projectiles. This one , Delta, will hit tomorrow somewhere between Lake Charles and Lafayette. Hello that’s us. PLEASE PRAY! So many still aren’t back in their homes, some places were demolished by Laura. Some businesses will NOT reopen. Y’all have been so amazing with all of the prayers already and I continue to ask for them. THANK Y’ALL! At this time tomorrow we should truly see some pretty messy stuff going through here.

1 Like

Lord, please decrease the strength of the storm and increase the strength of the people there. Protect them we pray, Amen.

4 Likes

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

1 Like

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

1 Like

We all just said a general intentions prayer for y’all down there at Mass.
God bless

2 Likes

Praying today .

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.