Update: For my cousin

Original Post:
For my cousin who is pregnant with her fourth child. The first three were very difficult, invovling multiple trips to the hospital. She’s already been hospitalized twice during this one.

[FONT=Tms Rmn]UPDATE: First cousin has taken a turn for the worse. She was hospitalized again on Tuesday because she stopped vomiting and was mainly unresponsive. While in the hospital, she developed a fever which went as high as 103. Last night she was moved to Intensive Care because of her deteriorating condition. They’re moving the IV from her arm to her heart in order to use less tubing and hopefully prevent infection.

Things are not looking good at this point, and all prayers are greatly appreciated.
-CK
[/FONT]

I will be praying for your cousin, her unborn child and all of your family as you are going through this incredibly hard time.

May you be blessed with the strength and faith to endure this hardship.

Praying! :signofcross:
Steve

Praying!

She and the baby will be in my prayers.

Praying for your cousin and unborn child during this most difficult time. May the blessed mother wrap her arms around them and comfort them and the rest of the family. :signofcross:

I will be praying for your cousin and their babies at all of this weeks Masses.

Praying very hard for them!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.