Update on DS

I couldn’t find my old thread to update, but his doctor ordered a sleep-deprived EEG and an MRI. His MRI was supposed to be Saturday but I had to cancel it due to illness, but he went for the EEG yesterday. The doctor called this morning and told me to cancel the child psychiatrist appt. because he thinks he has a seizure disorder and needs to go to a neurologist.

So, I won’t know anything until we get the MRI done. This has just been a bad, bad week. My dad had a heart attack and is having surgery tomorrow on top of all of this.

I’ve had enough.

Masondoggy, I’m so sorry to hear about your dad. My mom has had two heart attacks and one surgery. It’s very hard to watch a parent suffer. I’m praying for peace and healing.

Try not to worry about ds, too. Just go through the steps to find out what’s going on. Keep praying and live in the moment. Do something nice for yourself, too.

Praying for clear answers for ds.

Later on (probably much later :wink: ), God will show you how he is working through these situations to bring all of you closer to Him.

Continued prayer for you and your loved ones. I ask God to help you through this anxious period. Please God all will be well soon.

May God have mercy upon you and your family right now. :signofcross:

Thank you for the update.

I’m glad to hear that some answers may be coming soon. Continued prayers for you and your son.

You are carrying a heavy cross right now, MD. Praying for you and your whole family.

:gopray:

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion — inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.

thedivinemercy.org/message/devotions/praythechaplet.php

:signofcross:

Much prayers! +

m a s o n d o g g y. :heart:
thank you so much for taking the time to update us on how things are progressing. please know that i am so sorry beyond words about your father and everything else that you are going through, and that i will definitely be keeping you and your family in my constant thoughts and prayers. stay strong, stay safe and take care of yourself - i have no doubt that you have the strength and courage to get through this. God bless you. :heart:

love,
in the peace and love of Christ,
alison :heart:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.