Update on friend Jay's work search

All,

Thank you for your many many prayers! My friend Jay has been hammered very hard by s-t-n this weekend so I know God has something amazing in store for Jay. Please keep praying for an interview and God’s perfect job for him. Somewhere where his faith and morals and hard work will be rewarded well.

Thank you!
Jody

I’ll remember him in my Rosary today.

Praying for Jay.

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]***+JMJTJ+***

Jay remains in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying!

Praying For Jay
Grandma Glor

Praying for Jay in his trials…

Praying for Jay…

Jesus please bless Jody’s faith with Your granting of her prayers for Jay. Thank You, Jesus

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.