Update on lee's eyesight

Dear CAF Members, Could you please keep Lee in your prayers. HER vision in the other eye did not come back as of yet.

grandma glor

Heavenly Father please grant many blessings to this family and to Lee. Please let the issue with her sight resolve for the best. I ask these things in Jesus’ name.

+JMJTJ+

Lee will be in my prayers through the intercession of St Lucy for the healing of her eyesight.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

I will continue to pray for her.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Dear grandma glor,

Because you prayed for jollyoki in her time of need in response to a prayer thread I posted, I especially remembered you in my prayers Sunday night in the Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration Chapel.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Prayers promised

Praying very hard to St. Lucy for her!

Praying

I will be praying for Lee now.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.