UPDATE: Son, Q., NEEDS prayers, PLEASE!

OK come to find out this is all an online course so YAY if it happens he won’t have the driving. He left a message with admissions and they called him back. They answered all of his questions and told him he could do all of the necessary application online. So he’s done that. They will review his application , get all of his transcripts and other information and send him a response within 24 hours if he’s accepted and what he must do. Another YAY, my sister started this very course before she started taking care of my Mom & Dad. She didn’t finish because there is just no way for her to concentrate. So this is VERY doable for him. Of course the studying and buckling down is ALL ON HIM. We will do all we can to help him out with a good calm learning environment. If he can start in the beginning of the new year YAY!. THANK YOU ALL for the prayers. I GREATLY appreciate it.

He is 31 still living at home with us. NO job. He is the one who had testicular cancer last year but he is so far ok with that after chemo and he 's about to go into his 2nd year of regular checkups and evaluations for that.

Now the prayers…He has made a decision. He will go to a small college (about 45 minutes away) tomorrow and talk to them to see what he has to do to enter the 1 year Medical Coding and Billing course. It’s a step and I’m asking for prayers that if it’s God’s will that it will become a reality and he will be able to go through the course, finish, get the certification needed and get a job in that field. But first step first, tomorrow. He’s nervous but hey he went 3 years to a MUCH larger college (didn’t finish) but went 3 years so he should be able to handle this. Now this will mean daily driving back and forth so prayers needed for that too (I hate that Hwy , always so busy). I GREATLY appreciate it. Lord PLEASE let this be your will for him. This has been very emotional for all of us for him to just do “something positive” to take that first step.

PLEASE pray that he can get the right information and have the right mindset when he goes to talk to them tomorrow. THANK YOU!

1 Like

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

1 Like

A Prayer for Students

Loving Father,
I stand before You in the midst of confusion and complexities of life.
My future sometimes seems distant and unknown. Give me, O Lord,
the vision to see the path You set before me. Grant me the courage
to follow Your way, that through the gifts and talents You have given me,
I may bring Your life and Your love to others. I ask this through Jesus
Christ Our Lord, Amen. :latin_cross:

1 Like

THANK YOU> I will give this to him.

1 Like

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

1 Like

I pray that God blesses his decision to go to the small college. May God help him through the courses that he takes and grants him a job in that field. May He also help you drive there back and forth safely.

1 Like

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

1 Like

May he choose to do well…
For you and yours

Our Father, Hail Mary x10. Glory Be, Fatima, Amen!

1 Like

1 Like

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH! I will update you all when we get the official word.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen
:pray:

1 Like

We’re waiting to get a reply on whether he is accepted or not but hubby said from what he saw if he is accepted grants would most likely cover all of his course for that year. I sure hope so. We could pay for it but it would empty most of our savings. We also have to wait and see IF he can start in the spring or has to wait for the Fall of 2018, the way the course is set up.

Again THANK YOU ALL for the prayers and remembering him. If he goes through this course and gets job ding this it could really be a big deal for him and the beginning of him actually doing for himself.

Praying for your son

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.