Update: Veronica, 4-yr-old girl who lost her arm

Veronica is making enormous improvements. She is healing so well, that she has only a regular size bandaid left on the stump of the arm that she lost. (Lawn mower accident, I posted in July about).
Her family is so grateful for all who have prayed. Please continue to keep this family, & this amazing little girl in your prayers, as she will soon be having fittings for a prosthesis.
Several groups in the area are holding fundraisers for paying for her medical expenses. I would ask you to pray also for these events, that they m,ay be able to lift the financial burden from this couple as they care for their beloved wee child.
Thank you, & God bless each one who prays.

That’s marvellous. I thank God for helping Veronica so much, and that people are wonderful enough to fundraise for this family.
It’s great, isn’t it!
God grant that the fundraising efforts will be enormously successful. God bless everyone involved.

Our God please mightily bless Veronica and her family. Please help this little girl to have a truly rich life.

Bless you too, Trishie

Dear God Thank For Helping This Little Girl. I Will Pray For Her And Her Parents And Also That The People Who Are Trying To Raise Money For The Bills Will Be Sucessful.
Grandma Glor

Will pray for Veronica and her family -

Thank God she’s doing so well!

praying for Veronica and family.

:crossrc:

Prayers promised

+JMJTJ+

Veronica will be in my prayers.
May Christ bless this precious child with strength and wholeness and peace.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praise God!

Praying

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you for the update, I have been praying for them all, especially the little one, I think of her often and of her dear Grandma (I think to pray for her often too as I also am a Grandma and would be devastated if I had accidently done that too.)Prayers for the whole family and all their needs.

Keeping Veronica and her family in prayers. :gopray2:

Thank you so much for the update. My prayers will continue for Veronica and her family.

Praying for Veronica and her family.

God bless

Will keep Veronica in my night prayers
Kathy

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.