UPDATED! Prayers: Fr. John Trigilio in critical condition

Fr. John Trigilio in critical condition after car accident.

Please, offer a prayer.

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail, Mary, Full of grace, The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

In the name of the Father,
And of the Son,
And of the Holy Spirit,
Amen. :signofcross:

Lord, hear our prayers

Praying for his recovery.

Lord, look upon him with eyes of mercy,
may your healing hand rest upon him,
may your lifegiving powers flow into every cell of his body
and into the depths of his soul,
cleansing, purifying, restoring him,
to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom.
Amen.

O Blessed Archangel Gabriel, we beseech thee,
do thou intercede for us at the throne of divine Mercy
in our present necessities, that as thou didst announce to Mary
the mystery of the Incarnation, so through thy prayers
and patronage in heaven we may obtain the benefits of the same,
and sing the praise of God forever in the land of the living.
Amen.
:signofcross:

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son.

Lord let each wound of his , simply glorify your mercy.
Ave Maria.
Amen

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen

**Oddly, there is no news report in Google, and nothing even on EWTN. Praying anyway.
Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
a world without end.
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Oh boy! God, bless and help your servant Fr Trujillio in his time of need. In Christ we pray. Amen!

prayers for Fr Trigilio

Since there is nothing on the web beside requests for prayer, I have emailed the director of communications at EWTN for any information that may be available.

Praying hard.

Psalm 50

Have mercy on me, O God, according to Thy great mercy; and according to the multitude of Thy compassions blot out my transgression. Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin. For I know mine iniquity, and my sin is ever before me. Against Thee only have I sinned and done this evil before Thee, that Thou mightest be justified in Thy words, and prevail when Thou art judged. For behold, I was conceived in iniquities, and in sins did my mother bear me. For behold, Thou hast loved truth; the hidden and secret things of Thy wisdom hast Thou made manifest unto me. Thou shalt sprinkle me with hyssop, and I shall be made clean; Thou shalt wash me, and I shall be made whiter than snow. Thou shalt make me to hear joy and gladness; the bones that be humbled, they shall rejoice. Turn Thy face away from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities. Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from Thy presence, and take not Thy Holy Spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of Thy salvation, and with Thy governing Spirit establish me. I shall teach transgressors Thy ways, and the ungodly shall turn back unto Thee. Deliver me from blood-guiltiness, O God, Thou God of my salvation; my tongue shall rejoice in Thy righteousness. O Lord, Thou shalt open my lips, and my mouth shall declare Thy praise. For if Thou hadst desired sacrifice, I had given it; with whole-burnt offerings Thou shalt not be pleased. A sacrifice unto God is a broken spirit; a heart that is broken and humbled God will not despise. Do good, O Lord, in Thy good pleasure unto Zion, and let the walls of Jerusalem be builded. Then shalt Thou be pleased with a sacrifice of righteousness, with oblation and whole-burnt offerings. Then shall they offer bullocks upon Thine altar.

peace

Tim Staples, Catholic Answers’ Director of Apologetics, just spoke with Fr. Trigilio. Here’s the scoop:
[LIST]
*]Father was in a serious car accident Friday night, March 16.
*]He was in ICU three days for observation.
*]He has since been released from the hospital and is currently resting at home.
*]Doctors will continue to monitor his condition.
*]He appreciates your prayer and asks for continued prayers for his recovery over the next few weeks.
[/LIST]

Note: Members, please be sure to post substantiating links to news articles when posting previously unknown information about public figures. Thank you.

God reward you, Therese! That eases my mind. Father Trigilio is a good priest. I will keep him in my prayers.

same here

peace

Praying for Fr. John

I will pray for the complete restoration of Fathers health.

Praise to You, Lord Jesus Christ. Please hasten the recovery of your faithful servent, Father John Trigilio. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.