Updates from a Seminarian

PRAY PRAY PRAY for them!

You know if the Catholic Church and her priest were not such a powerful force for good, the devil would not attack.

AMEN Theo2. If the Catholic Church didn’t matter satan wouldn’t bother with it or clergy either.

All I can continue to say (I know y’all get tired of hearing it from me) is PRAY DAILY for ALL Priests, Religious Brothers and Sisters, Deacons, Seminarians, our Pope, Bishops, Cardinals and all discerning a vocation to the Priesthood and the Religious life.

They are human----ordinary men and women like you and me. They need EVERY prayer we can say for them, Masses offered for them if possible, and God’s grace and blessings to be GOOD HOLY DEVOUT PRIESTS & Consecrated Religious. WE NEED THEM and THEY NEED OUR PRAYERS!

G[quote=“CajunJoy65, post:61, topic:493256”]
I can make out 4 of those dancing that are our newly ordained Priests. The others must be Priests in the Diocese.

Once all of the hard work studying and being in Seminary for all those years is done our 7 new Priests just HAD to celebrate at their Ordination reception: Turn up the volume and scroll down to the video. SO THANKFUL for their Priestly vocations.

This is AWESOME!!! They worked hard for many years to get to their Ordination and they deserve to have this fun time celebrating with their families. WHAT A BLESSING our Diocese has with these 7 new Priests and with ALL of our Priests and Consecrated Religious.

PLEASE PRAY DAILY for all Priests, Religious Brothers and Sisters, Deacons, Seminarians, our Pope, Bishops, Cardinals and all discerning vocations to the Priesthood and Religious life. We need them and they need our UN-CEASING prayers.

ChurchPOP – 26 Jun 18

New Priests Celebrate Their Ordination With Amazing Dance Caught in Viral Video!..

You don’t see this very often!
[/quote]

Now that’s awesome and refreshing to see after all the scandals.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

Glad they have this for new Priests:

Hope all is going well for all of our Seminarians. I bet they are just so busy 24-7. Must be such an amazing time for them.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be

Father said this at Mass this morning. He said for those who don’t believe in hell IT IS REAL and the devil is real. He said just look at what’s going on in the Church. He also said we are in a Spiritual battle and some devils can only be removed by prayer and fasting.

We need to double down on prayer, especially us men. Men doing hideous things has lead us to where we are. Men praying and fasting can lead us to Christ. We need all our women to help us, also.

That is so true Theo2. Imagine if EVERY Catholic prayed every day for the Church and for this whole abuse situation, what a dramatic change we’d see.

Our Priest speaks often about Saint John Vianney. He says he wasn’t very book smart but a VERY HUMBLE PRAYERFUL man. A GREAT Priest.

It is going to happen. God will make something good happen.

http://www.cureprayergroup.org/seminarians.jsp

Scroll down great prayers.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.