Updating some requests I made last month

I posted awhile ago asking prayers for Mike who had a knee replacement. He wears a prosthetic on the other leg. Well his therapy wasn’t helping. For years he was walking ‘funny’ on the whole leg compensating for the prosthetic, and for pain he had. Today he was ‘knocked out’ so they could truly stretch his ligaments and tendons. The therapy will be even more rigorous, and he is in his 70s. Please pray for this man. He is a good, good man.

I have copied and pasted my former requests in order to save time and for clarity. Forgive me if this seems a bit impersonal, but it’s difficult sitting here for very long. For Mike above, please continue to pray. The road is long and hard with his therapy and recovery.

For Darla, whose cancer had returned in her bones and liver, I asked prayers. The ‘spot’ on her bone disappeared. Praise God! Cancer is still in her liver, but maybe that will ‘disappear’? God is good.

The ‘bone spot’ is still gone, but Darla is not doing well. The cancer in her liver isn’t responding to the chemo like they’d hoped.

For Gary who is dying of cancer, that the chemo will continue to let him function until he has his mother’s finances in order for her. What a man, thinking of his Mom and trying to care for her even into the next world. Pray he can do what he needs to do, and that he will be ready when Our Lord calls.

Gary’s work here on earth has ended, and God took him peacefully while he was sitting near his mother watching television. She wasn’t even sure he had gone. God rest his soul, and bring him into Heaven.

For Frank, a man in his 70s who has recently become paralyzed from the neck down. It’s unclear to me whether surgery on a disk was performed before or after the paralysis, but either way, pray he may recover mobility, even if limited.

It was finally learned that Frank had West Nile Virus. He has since passed away. May God have mercy on his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed.

And please pray for me. I haven’t been here much at all. I occasionally pop in and look around and pray. And I remember ‘everyone here’ in my daily prayers. My pain is worse, and the doctor has cut back on my meds. It’s hard for me to do things. I live alone, and have to do certain chores myself. Please pray.

**The above is still true. I see that doctor in a couple weeks. Please pray he will help me with this pain. Days I have to take 3 pills instead of 2 means there will be a day I can only take 1, and it is very hard. **

Thank you, Prayer Warriors, and God bless all of you.

Our aches and pains, our trials big and small, all that we suffer, if we only remember to offer it up becomes - - - Redemptive Suffering

Lord, accept my sufferings, small though they may be, and let them be a help to the suffering souls. Amen.

Baptista
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Baptista
Send email to Baptista
Find all posts by Baptista
Add Baptista to Your Buddy List

†JMJTJ †

I am sorry for all your trials!
May Christ be your strength, hope, healing, and peace.

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Dear Baptista, I ask Jesus to relieve your pain and symptoms. May He truly bless you greatly for your concern and prayers and requests for Darla and Mike , Frank and Gary. Jesus claim the souls of Frank and Gary. Please give strength and healing to Darla and Mike.

Bless you, dear :slight_smile:

Thank you so much, Gail and Trishie. I miss being here more often, But I do think of this place, and all of the prayer warriors and those who need prayers.

May God bless all who pray, and all who need assistance in any way…physical, spiritual, emotional, financial. So many are going through rough times. God help us all. Good Shepherd, Jesus lead us all to You. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying For All Your Intentions
Grandma Glor

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.