Urgent: Brother Tried to Commit Suicide This Morning

Please pray for my brother, he tried to kill himself this morning. He took unknown number of pills and the police found him in a parking lot before he died. He is at the hospital and they are pretty confident he will make it. Thank God and mother Mary. Please pray for him that he have a conversion of heart as well as physical healing. Thanks and God bless.

In Jesus through Mary
Steve

I will say a Most Holy Rosary right now!

Praying for your brother. God bless.
:gopray:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

Praying for your brother.

Prayers sent! Praying he finds peace and comfort soon.

Your brother and your family will be in my prayers. :crossrc:

Praying…

Stove, I am so sorry. You’ve had so many family burdens lately, and I really sympathize. You are such a wonderful presence in the prayer forum…

I am praying a Divine Mercy Chaplet for you and your entire family.

Thanks guys… I will keep you updated.

will say a prayer for you and your brother:hug1:

I’m glad you are his brother and are concerned for him as you are. Make sure that he knows what his life means to you.

Lord Father of Love Have Mercy…:gopray2:

Stove I’m praying for you too…

Well, he is stable but he is not doing good emotionally/spiritually. Thank you all for your prayers… he needs them.

We will pray for him as well.
NOVENA TO SAINT DYMPHNA
(For the mentally afflicted.)

O God, we humbly beseech You through Your servant, St. Dymphna,who sealed with her blood the love she bore You,to grant relief to those who suffer from mental afflictions and nervous disorders, especially…(Mention the person’s name here.)St. Dymphna,helper of the mentally afflicted,pray for us. Glory be to the Father…

praying for you and your brother
grandma glor

Adding this to my rosaries.

Steve, I’m praying…

prayers for all…

kate

Praying very hard to St. Dymphna for him!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.