Urgent dying child

I just received this email:

"Hi everyone,

One of my students called me crying last night to tell me that her little cousin, Troy, was hit by a car near his school yesterday. He’s in the hospital with a major concussion right now and the doctors say that unless something happens within the next 12 hours, he’ll be pronounced brain-dead. He’s only 13 years old. My student, needless to say, is pretty shook up about all of this, so I promised her that I would pray hard and that I’d find other people to pray as well. You’re some of the best pray-ers I know, so get to it! :)"

Peace, and God bless

Praying really hard!!!

I will keep Troy, her and all involved in my prayers.

praying even as I’m writing this

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

**+JMJTJ+

Troy, his family, and friends will be in my prayers.

May God’s will be done for his life.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

This is one of those situations when one wishes one was a saint, or that Padre Pio was in the neighbourhood. St Pio, if you were, I’d be knocking on your door for this child. Please intercede for Troy, anyway, Padre Pio, for his healing.

Heavenly Father, please have compassion on Troy’s family and restore him whole to them. I ask You in the name of Jesus.

My prayers for the injured child and all those affected. :gopray2:

I am praying very hard for Troy, and I will say a rosary for him later.

Lord God, Ruler of the universe and Source of all blessing, tonight I come before your throne in prayer for Troy. Please have pity on this young boy; if it is Your will, may he be healed and his brain restored to full functioning. Father, look down now on this child with compassion, and inspire the hospital staff taking care of Troy to work only in accord with Your divine commands.

Jesus, suffering Savior, whose redemptive sacrifice was the victory over sin and death, let Your Precious Blood wash over Troy. Sanctify his body and soul, and I pray that he might be healed by the stripes Your own Body bore.

I ask that the Blessed Virgin will stay close beside the hospital bed of Troy, caring for him as the perfect Mother, and that the Holy Spirit will fill the heart of this young teenager with strength to not give up living. May the angels and saints rally their intercessory prayers for him and his family; I especially ask that the efficacious intercession of St. Padre Pio of Pietrelcina will bring about a miracle through the power of our gloriously mighty, yet infinitely good and loving, God.

Mary, Mother of the Church and Mother of Troy, perfect this prayer as only you know how. Lay it, along with the petitions mentioned here and all prayers for this boy, at the feet of Your Son, in whose Name I pray. Amen.

Praying hard!

O Immaculate Virgin Mary, Mother of Mercy, you are the refuge of sinners, the health of the sick, and the comfort of the afflicted. You know my wants, my troubles, my sufferings. By your appearance at the Grotto of Lourdes you made it a privileged sanctuary where your favors are given to people streaming to it from the whole world. Over the years countless sufferers have obtained the cure for their infirmities – whether of soul, mind, or body. Therefore I come to you with limitless confidence to implore your motherly intercession to seek the healing and restoration of Troy, who was hit by a car.

Obtain, O loving Mother, the grant of my requests. Through gratitude for Your favors, I will endeavor to imitate Your virtues, that I may one day share in Your glory.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Praying very hard for Troy’s complete recovery!

Praying for Troy.
grandma glor

Praying for this child…

O Jesus, Divine Healer and Physician,
please heal little Troy of his head injuries.
Send down your Holy Spirit to rest upon his parents
and family members to grant them peace and comfort.
AMEN

Her cousin has been remembered in my rosary intentions.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying very hard for this boy and his family.

Praying.

God bless,
Ut

Praying for Troy and his family. :crossrc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.