Urgent help!!!

I desperately need help. Suffered from an infection and had a toxic reaction to medication prescribed that has given me constant, horrific mental/physical. side effects for over six weeks and are getting worse. Please have your prayer group pray for God to end this torture and heal me.

Almighty and Everlasting God, the eternal salvation of those who believe in You, hear us on behalf of Your servants who are sick, for whom we humbly beg the help of your mercy, so that, being restored to health, they may render thanks to you in your Church. Through Christ our Lord. Amen

I will keep you in my prayers. I hope you recover and heal :slight_smile:

I’m saying prayers for a complete healing.

Amen!

Praying for your health & recovery.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen. † :signofcross:

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

**O God, who has honoured the Order of Carmel
with the special title of thy Blessed Mother Mary, ever Virgin,
grant in thy mercy that we who keep her memory this day
may be shielded by her protection
and be found worthy to attain unto joy eternal.
Who livest and reignest with God the Father
in the unity of the Holy Ghost, God, world without end.

Amen.**

My guardian angel,
I ask you to please to reach out to Frances11’s guardian angel and all those saints interceding for Frances, to bring comfort, peace and a grace that surpasses all understanding.
Let Frances know that whatever fear and isolation are felt these are false feelings. Especially in times of suffering God the Father, the Holy Spirit and Christ are closer than even a breath away and as with the poem about ‘footsteps’, are carrying much of the weight of the suffering, even if the load seems very heavy.

Frances11, you are enveloped in love so pure, so infinite and so filled with absolute delight for your existence, as you cannot even imagine.
This suffering, which you are probably already offering for the souls of others, is absolutely priceless and is being looked upon with gratitude by Christ, with whom you are sharing suffering.

I cannot hug you (probably, if you are in pain, I’d hug you too tight anyway), but in spirit my heart extends to you a flood of love and consolation and gratitude for YOUR heart and your faith, as an example for so many.

I just said a prayer to the Blessed Virgin for you. God bless you.

Gracious and merciful Father, please come to their assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Dear Frances,
Here is a prayer to St. Joseph Moscati, who has helped me many, many times. He was an Italian physician, known at “The Holy Doctor of Naples”. May God show you His divine mercy.

Your brother in Christ,
Nicodemus1949

"Dear St Joseph Moscati, true model of Christian doctors, in the exercise of your medical profession, you always took care of both the body and soul of every patient.

Look on us, who have recourse to your heavenly intercession, and obtain for us both physical and spiritual health, and a share in the dispensation of heavenly favours.

Soothe the pains of our suffering people; give comfort to the sick, consolation to the afflicted and hope to the despondent.

May our young people find in you an ideal, our workers an example, the aging a comfort, the dying the hope of eternal salvation.

To all of us be a pattern of industriousness, honesty and charity; so we may comply with our Christian duties and glorify God our Father."
Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal Frances11. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into Frances11’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

[INDENT]Prayer for Healing

Lord, look upon Frances with eyes of mercy. May your healing hand rest upon her, soothing her physical and mental distress and curing her infection. May your life-giving powers flow into every cell of her body and into the depths of her soul, cleansing, purifying, restoring her to wholeness and strength for service in your Kingdom. We ask this through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

:crossrc:

[/INDENT]

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us whoO Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee have recourse to thee

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Amen.

Praying hard.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.