URGENT Mother in septic shock -critical

Please pray for my mother who is in icu with septic shock (see previous posts for details of medical problems)

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

Your Mother will be in my prayers.

*Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

I pray that Christ would fill you with his peace and that he would give you the strength and courage to get through this hard time. I pray for your mother, that God’s will be done and that he would give her all she needs.

“Yea though I walk through the valley of death, I shall not fear for your right arm and staff, they comfort me”

Our Father
who art in heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Thy Kingdom come
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who tresspass against us
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
Amen

Praying, Praying.

Praying!!

I am praying for you and your mother.

Amie

I will pray for you and your mother
grandma glor

Your mother is in my prayers. :signofcross:

Reading previous posts I can see how seriously ill your mtother has been She has been through so much serious illness, and you and your family so much distress and anxiety during her illness and slow and difficauly recovery, only she hasn’t seemed to have recovered well.

I will pray for your mother, and you during Mass this morning. Will offer the Mass for her. Jesus please give Your kindest blessings to this family.

Keeping your intentions in my daily Rosary.

Prayers promised. Pray the Chaplet of divine Mercy and call a priest to give the Sacrament of the Sick.

Praying very hard for her complete recovery!

I will be praying the divine mercy chaplet for the sick today with special intention for your mother and the whole family. I wish you peace in this time of anxiety and uncertainty.
God bless you and peace be with you.:gopray2: :byzsoc:

I have prayed the Memorare, the rosary , and the divine mercy chaplet with your intention.

:signofcross:

Thank you for prayers to date. Vital signs somewhat stable, white blood count slightly lower but still elevated - major issue right now is kidney function and urine output needs to improve

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying. Call on the Divine Mercy for assistance. Will offer a Chaplet for her.

Will say a prayer.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.