Urgent: Please please pray for my mom; she's in the hospital

I’m sorry to put urgent in the subject, but it really is to me.

Tonight around 9:30, my mom reported to me that her chest felt really heavy, and she was feeling some pain in her left shoulder, and having some trouble breathing.

I convinced her that she should get it checked out, though she was reluctant since it didn’t seem that bad.

Well the long and the short of it is, apparently she has unstable angina. They were afraid it was a minor heart attack, but the blood results returned negative for all the tests, so it is not that.

How they explained it, it did not sound very bad. They said it was that a blood vessel is not letting enough blood flow to the heart, but as long as they catch it early, it will be OK. They said it’s like a warning, that she has to stop smoking and such.

Well I came home and read up on it, and it doesn’t sound good at all. I found this page about it, and it sounds really bad to me, though I don’t understand all the medical terms. I thank God that we went to the hospital though.

Please, please pray for her. I’ve been praying all night. She’s only 54, and I love her more than anyone in the world. They assured me it’d be OK, but I’m so worried. they are keeping her for at least 24 hours to observe her and have her see a cartiologist in the morning hopefully.

I can’t say much more because I need to hold myself together, or I’ll just fall apart.

I would be so so very grateful for your prayers though. Thank you.

I hold you both in my poor prayers.

Dear Father in Heaven please bless and comfort seekerofGod and mother during this stressful time for them. Grant that the mother may receive the medical attention that she needs and help her to modify her life so that she may live many more years with the condition that she has. In Christ’s Name.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

praying…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Thank you so much everyone. I really am grateful.

My mother is safely home now. She couldn’t stand another night in the hospital she said. Her doctor said everything looked good though, but she has to see him in a couple of weeks.

So for now everything seems OK, and I thank God for that. Hopefully everything continues to be well, as we’re going on vacation on Monday and she really needs it.

Dear Lord, please help this woman break out of any unhealthy habits that could be endangering her health. Keep her safe, faithful to the Holy Spirit and filled with ardent love for you and neighbor. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.