URGENT: Please pray for me, that I can continue to take care of my 92 year old Father

*Hello there all my loving brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ!

The last two weeks have been very stressful…

My sister, who has mental issues, has been very, very, very trying upon us, and this makes it so extremely difficult, in trying to take care of my Father…

My Sister is not listening to the doctors, and…

Does not want any hep from us…

However, at the same time, she constantly aggravates everyone in the house…

There is NO PEACE whenever she is home…

I feel so very, very, VERY run down…

Please pray for me also, that when it is Father God’s timing, I would to take a few days off and head to Prescott, Arizona…

Hoping to go the last week of January…

It would be so nice to get some much needed sleep!

And, again, if it is Father God’s will, I would LOVE to plan a trip to HAWAII someday!

Thank you all for all of your prayers for my family!

I LOVE YOU ALL!

BIG BEAR HUGS!

Heavenly, Eternal Father God, I thank you, first of all, for this wonderful and supportive prayer group…

Please bless them all…

Please shower them with your heavenly graces…

And please take care of all their daily needs…

I offer up myself to thee right now…

Heavenly Father YOU are THE “Master Physician.”

Please…

Heal ME…

I am SO STRESSED OUT!

I want to continue to take care of my 92 year old Father!

But, I know that I must take care my myself too, My Sweet, Heavenly, Eternal Father God…

Thank you, My Sweet, Heavenly, Eternal Father God…

I Praise Only YOU, My Sweetest, Loving Father God…

And I Have Great Faith In YOU, My Loving, Sweet, Eternal Father God…

For I know, and I have “Great Faith” that YOU will “heal me!”

I also offer my unspoken intentions to thee as well…

“May Your Heavenly, Eternal Will Be Done, According to your Word and Timing!”

Thank you, My Lord and My God!

For I Love YOU!

And I claim all these intentions, In The Name Of The Father, Son, And Holy Spirit…

AMEN!

“Praise to YOU, Lord Jesus Christ!”

“King Of All Glory!”

AMEN!

ALLELUIA!

AMEN!*

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Pater noster, qui es in coelis: sanctificetur nomen tuum: adveniat regnum tuum:
fiat voluntas tua sicut in coelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie: et dimitte nobis debita nostra, sicut et nos
dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem. Sed libera nos a malo.
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum; benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Jesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritu Sancto. Sicut erat in principio et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.

Lord I offer up heavensangel to you. I prayer for her to be able to continue to care for the aging parent.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Sweet Virgin Mother, pray for heavensangel.
Help of Christians, Comforter of the Afflicted, Health of the Sick, please pray for heavensangel who has recourse to thee!
Amen.

Praying for you and your family …

God Bless You - God Bless You - God Bless you.

I will be praying for you.
When I was taking care of my mom, I read about the “Dutiful Daughter” It went on to say how special one has to be to carry on such a role. From one Dutiful Child to another, I will be praying my heart out for you.
God Bless you again.
Rose

fiat voluntas tua sicut in coelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie: et dimitte nobis debita nostra, sicut et nos
dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem. Sed libera nos a malo.
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum; benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui, Jesus. Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc et in hora mortis nostrae. Amen.

Gloria Patri, et Filio, et Spiritu Sancto. Sicut erat in principio et nunc, et semper, et in saecula saeculorum. Amen.

Dear Father in Heaven I pray an Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be and a Fatima Prayer for hevensangel who is very stressed, bless her sister and elderly father too.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
the Lord is with you
Blessed are you among women
and blessed is the fruit is your womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death. Amen

Lord, Please bless this daughter who is keeping
your holy commandment to honor her parent.

Please grant to her, if it be you will, a respite
from her care taking so she might travel to
Prescott, Arizona at the end of January.

*Thank YOU, My Loving Brothers and Sisters In Jesus Christ!

For Praying for me!

Please…

Continue to keep me in your loving prayers…

That peace, serenity, faith, hope and love…

Will continue to eradicate and overcome…

The Evil One…

‘In The Name Of Jesus Christ!’

Who IS Lord…

Forever and Ever…

AMEN!*

Amen.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

Praying hard for your intention.

Amen.

Praying for you from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Grant that today we may journey forward in your love:
may all that happens be for our good and the good of others.
– Lord, lead us in your footsteps.

Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.