URGENT! Please pray for my friend who might do IVF

Hi Prayer Warriors!!

I need you guys to storm heaven right now. My friend has been struggling with infertility for a long time. She is not Catholic, but shares a lot of our values and is very prolife, She is planning on doing IVF to overcome her fertility, she’s going tomorrow for the doctors to extract her eggs from her. I had no idea she was planning this, she seemed off today, and said she was nervous about her upcoming surgery. I asked what the surgery was for, and she told me. Then she said she was really disturbed because the doctor in their pre-op yesterday asked her what she wanted to do with the extra embryos when they are made, if she wanted to freeze them or dispose them! :eek: She was obviously uncomfortable, but felt it was her only option.

I did tell her about Napro and gave her a lot of info. Not sure if she heard it though.

So please please please send up prayers right now for the Holy Spirit to touch her heart and help her choose the better option for her and her future children!

I pray for your intentions! :gopray:

Pater noster qui es in caelis:
sanctificetur Nomen Tuum;
adveniat Regnum Tuum;
fiat voluntas Tua,
sicut in caelo, et in terra.
Panem nostrum cotidianum da nobis hodie;
et dimitte nobis debita nostra,
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris;
et ne nos inducas in tentationem;
sed libera nos a Malo. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

A Prayer to St. Gerard for Motherhood

O glorious Saint Gerard, powerful intercessor before God, and wonder worker of our day, I call upon you and seek your help. You who always fulfilled God’s will on earth, help me to do God’s holy will. Intercede with the Giver of life, from whom all parenthood proceeds, that I may conceive and raise children who will please God in this life, and be heirs to the kingdom of heaven. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.