Urgent prayer for a young 21 yr.woman contemplating suicide today

Please prayer warriors, we just received a phone call from a former neighbor that her son’s girlfriend is contemplating suicide right now. We just sent the police there to respond to the urgent plea, as well as called the Suicide Hotline 1-800-273-TALK.

Please pray that our intervention and their’s will be successful and this young woman learns the healing power of God’s love for her. God save this woman, St.Dympha, patron of those who are depressed, intercede, please.

God bless you for your prompt wise response.

Jesus please have compassion and give this young woman experience of Your love. Give her grace to welcome others’ love and kindness.

I’ll be at Mass soon and will offer Mass for her.

Praying! :gopray2:

Thank you so much dear posters, to have you at the end of a click is very reassuring.

Praying.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for her and this situation!

my prayers are with her

I pray that she finds the light of God and that she sees suicide isn’t the way.

I am praying for her. May the Holy Spirit fill her with love for life and a sense of purpose. May our Loving Mother embrace her and keep her from taking her own life.

Alma

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.