Urgent Prayer for Missing 26 YO Man

While looking up info on a priest this morning, the first thing that came up was an article on a young man with the same last name who disappeared from an emergency room, is disoriented and very ill. I contacted the family; they’re desperate for prayer and gave me permission to post a prayer request and the story link on the forums. As of 10:57am CST, he has not been found.

cleveland.com/sunsentinel/index.ssf

Lord, keep Matthew safe until he can be found. Hold Him and his family in the palm of Your hand and let them soon be reunited. Strengthen the faith of Matthew’s family and friends and give them peace

Fr. B, pray for this child of God who is lost and sick and for his family. Pray with us for his quick return and his healing.

praying

Praying for this lost one.

Amen.

Jesus You know where he is. Please bring him to the attention of kind persons who will restore him to his family and to medical care. Please give him reassurance, courage and healing. Please give relief to his worried family.Thank You, Jesus

[FONT=Georgia]***†JMJTJ †***

Matthew will be in my prayers.
May St Michael protect him and bring his safely home.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †
[/FONT]

I am praying heartily.

Amie

Hail Mary, full of grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Matthew hasn’t been found yet; could we pray some more?

Matthew was found; thank you all for your prayer. (you, too, Fr. B!)

He still needs prayer, however…

Continued prayer …

:gopray:

Praise God, will pray for him and for you FF, I can tell you are a good and caring person from your posts.

244Rocket,
Thank you for your prayers and your sweet comment. I need all the prayers I can get and will keep you in mine as well.

Please also pray for Matthew’s family.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.