Urgent Prayer intention

Dear friends,
Please join me in praying for the following urgent intention.

My friend’s daughter gave birth to a baby on Monday. The baby is seven weeks early and weighs only one and a half kilograms. The baby has been baptised.

Thank you in advance for praying for this intention.
Greetings and prayer,
Mary Ann

I am praying very hard for the baby.

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O virgin of virgins, my mother. To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but hear and answer them. Amen.

Praying that God will send his angels to keep loving watch over this little one!

:angel1:

Praying for the health of this little precious child…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Jesus please flood Your blessings on this family, and please help this little one to flourish. Thank You, Jesus

I will keep this baby in my prayers.

I Will Keep This Precious Baby In My Prayers
Grandma Glor

Father of us all, Author of all life, I thank you for my life and the appreciation of it. Please help me to always respect the lives of all your children, from conception to natural death. Let your Spirit enlighten the minds and open the hearts of those who do not fully respect all human life according to your will. Bless this tiny, defenseless preemie that she might be a testimony to the beauty of life at all stages. In a special way we ask and pray that You Grace and Protect all unborn and prematurely born children with Your ever caring Love.

We pray this in the Name of Jesus, Who is Lord, Forever and Ever. Amen.

Praying very hard for this precious child!

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***
***I had a preemie 27 years ago, and he is healthy and married; keep the faith!

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen*

***God bless you † ***

Still praying very hard.

Praying for your friend’s little one to grow and flourish.

Praying very hard!

closed #15

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.