URGENT prayer needed for my cousin

Please could you pray for my cousin ‘‘Ciaran’’. He was an ex-alcoholic and I took him to Medugorje. For years he returned and did work with Sister Miriam. But tonight he was at a party and has fallen greatly with the high possibility he will go to prison as he becomes quite violent with alcohol in him. He smashed up windows and shops etc he is in a really bad state.

Please pray that the Lord Jesus will help him return to the narrow path he was once on. Please pray also for his family who are very worried about him.

Pax
Stephen

Our Father, which art in Heaven
Hollowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven

Give us this day, our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us

Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil
Amen

Lord have mercy on Stephen’s cousin and his family.
Please restore and protect Stephen’s cousin in all that faces him.
Please give profound strength, support, and consolation to his distressed family.

Hail Mary Full of grace, the lord is with thee, blessed are you amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and forever. Amen

Praying!

God Bless :signofcross::byzsoc:

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil. Amen.

I am praying…

I am praying for Ciaran.

Jesus, please bless and keep him. Please give him the grace to follow You and trust in Your Divine Mercy. Amen.

:gopray:

Lord, please come to Ciaran’s assistance and have mercy on him. Grant him the grace of repentance and a return to the Way. May he call out to you and pray for the graces he needs to be faithful. May he get help for his alcoholism and deepen his relationship with you. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Thank you all for your prayers.

God bless
Stephen

Stopping now to say a decade for Ciaran!

Praying hard.

Praying for Ciaran …

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.