Urgent prayer of "the church" for God's intervention adjusting the "bailout plan"

As banks for being bought out, and many things I could share I have heard from individuals, :

“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves and pray, … I will hear from heaven… and heal their land.”

I’d ask for prayer for the Shepherds and those who call themselves Christians to humble themselves and pray for our land at such a time as this. With natural, spiritual, political, and financial disasters. May God raise up more prayer warriors in this spiritual battle.

• Pilgrim Elaine

:gopray2:

Will pray specially for this tonight when I get off the computer, friend.

Your prayer request is most timely.

~~ the phoenix

Father in Jesus’ name please send your Holy Spirit to guide government and leaders to the wisest ways of helping the economy and bringing aid to all who are suffering financial pressure and difficulty.

I join in your prayers for our nation and it’s current and future leaders. May Almighty God grant them compassion,wisdom and generosity.
May He grant business CEOS to stop their greedy practices and return to honesty and integrity in business.
May He grant our politicians the brains to put partisan politics aside and work arm in arm for a solution to the crises hitting our beloved nation.
May He grant All Americans wisdom, foresight and savvy in financial matters.
In Jesus’ Name,
Amen!

Let’s pray for God to guild this nation in all decisions…

Amen…

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen…

Praying for the best solution to this crisis to be realized.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.