Urgent prayer petition (Anorexia Nervosa)

Dear Friends,
May I ask your prayers for the following urgent intention. I had a phone call today from a friend. She asked me to get as many prayers as possible for a girl, (who we will call Susan), who is suffering from Anorexia Nervosa, (the disease where the person diets themselves to death).

Susan is in her early forties and has been this way for over twenty years. Susan’s family is at breaking point on account of her illness.
Thank you in advance for your prayers.
Greetings and prayers for all your intentions,
Mary Ann
(Australia)
P.S. In my former parish, St Philomena healed a girl in her thirties who was dying from this disease. Please invoke St Philomena and The Holy Souls in Purgatory for Susan. Say to the Holy Souls in Purgatory: Holy Souls in Purgatory, I have prayed for you and will continue to pray for you, in return please obtain for me the following favours, (the healing of Susan from Anorexia Nervosa).

Here is a prayer to say for the Holy Souls in Purgatory.

Our Lord dictated the following prayer to St Gertrude the Great to release many souls from Purgatory each time it is said.

Prayer of St. Gertrude the Great.
Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy souls in Purgatory, for sinners everywhere, for sinners in the universal Church, those in my own home and within my family. Amen.

I have placed on this link accounts of favours granted by the Holy Souls in Purgatory for their benefactors.

missionbell.homestead.com/Afavourgrantedbytheholysouls.html

Praying, Annem

+JMJTJ+

She will be in my prayers for her healing.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Praying for Susan.

Holy Souls in Purgatory, I have prayed for you and will continue to pray for you, in return please obtain for me the following favours, (the healing of Susan from Anorexia Nervosa).

Praying for Susn and her family.:slight_smile:

LORD Jesus
heal Ur Daughter.

I am praying for Susan and her family.

Holy Souls in Purgatory, I have prayed for you and will continue to pray for you, in return please obtain for me the following favours, the healing of Susan from Anorexia Nervosa.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

My grateful thanks to everyone who is praying for Susan.

Praying for Susan, her family and all who suffer from this desease.

For Susan, ‘amen’

Praying.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.