Urgent Prayer Request for daughter of CAF poster

I just found this on Michaelp’s blog and I think we should join him in intercession for his little girl.

Let’s show this n-C pastor our compassion and how we cry out to God for those in need.

St. Raphael the archangel comfort her and speed her healing.

Urgent Prayer Request
~ Carrie Hunter ~

Hello everyone,

Michael just called me and informed me that his daughter Katelynn has been injured.

She was on a ride at an amusement park in Oklahoma and some how hot tar spilt on her leg. She is being rushed to the hospital as we speak this very moment. So for all of you who see this please pray.

Michael will be calling me with updates and I will add to this blog accordingly.

Again please keep this sweet little girl in your prayers and all the Patton family.

Blessings,

Carrie

That sounds awful. I’m in OK so if there is any possible way I can help please PM me. No matter how big or small I’ll try my best to help out. I’ll be praying!

Link to Blog.

Thank you for this Michael. st_felicity and I have been praying for Katelynne since this morning. Has anyone placed a petition in the Rosary thread for this little girl yet? If not, I will as soon as I hit the button for this post. :gopray2:

Edit: I could not find the list for the Rosary but, since Annunciata got the pm, then I am sure she will include Katelynne starting at the next decad.

I’ll be back.

catholic-forum.com/saints/saintj13.htm

St. John the Apostle, patron of burn victims, we ask that you intercede in prayer on the behalf of Katelynn Patton, that she may heal quickly from her injury. Amen.

Prayer to Saint John the Evangelist

O Glorious Saint John, you were so loved by Jesus that you merited to rest your head upon his breast, and to be left in his place as a son to Mary. Obtain for us an ardent love for Jesus and Mary. Let me be united with them now on earth and forever after in heaven.

Lord, comfort this little girl.

Lord, our Great Physician, please heal the wounds of Katelynn, and bring comfort and strength to her parents. Blessed Mary, please pray for this family.

Prayers!!

Praying for Katelynn!

:gopray::gopray::gopray::gopray:

Praying for this little girl and her family distraught in her pain. May they be comforted and given peace.

In the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen

Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Holy Spirit, Spirit of truth, come into our hearts; give to all peoples the brightness of your light, that they may be well-pleasing to you in unity of faith. And come upon Katelynne that she might be blessed with the fruits of Your Spirit. Amen[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]continued…[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Bless the Lord, O my soul: O Lord my God, thou art exceedingly great. Thou hast put on praise and beauty:

And art clothed with light as with a garment. Who stretchest out the heaven like a pavilion:

Who coverest the higher rooms thereof with water. Who makest the clouds thy chariot: who walkest upon the wings of the winds.

Who makest thy angels spirits: and thy ministers a burning fire.

Who hast founded the earth upon its own bases: it shall not be moved for ever and ever.
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]The deep like a garment is its clothing: above the mountains shall the waters stand.

At thy rebuke they shall flee: at the voice of thy thunder they shall fear.

The mountains ascend, and the plains descend into the place which thou hast founded for them.

Thou hast set a bound which they shall not pass over; neither shall they return to cover the earth.

Thou sendest forth springs in the vales: between the midst of the hills the waters shall pass.

All the beasts of the field shall drink: the wild asses shall expect in their thirst.

Over them the birds of the air shall dwell: from the midst of the rocks they shall give forth their voices.

Thou waterest the hills from thy upper rooms: the earth shall be filled with the fruit of thy works:

Bringing forth grass for cattle, and herb for the service of men. That thou mayst bring bread out of the earth:

And that wine may cheer the heart of man. That he may make the face cheerful with oil: and that bread may strengthen man’s heart.

The trees of the field shall be filled, and the cedars of Libanus which he hath planted:

There the sparrows shall make their nests. The highest of them is the house of the heron.

The high hills are a refuge for the harts, the rock for the irchins.

He hath made the moon for seasons: the sun knoweth his going down.

Thou hast appointed darkness, and it is night: in it shall all the beasts of the woods go about:

The young lions roaring after their prey, and seeking their meat from God.

The sun ariseth, and they are gathered together: and they shall lie down in their dens.

Man shall go forth to his work, and to his labour until the evening.

How great are thy works, O Lord ? thou hast made all things in wisdom: the earth is filled with thy riches.

So is this great sea, which stretcheth wide its arms: there are creeping things without number: Creatures little and great.

There the ships shall go. This sea dragon which thou hast formed to play therein.

All expect of thee that thou give them food in season.

What thou givest to them they shall gather up: when thou openest thy hand, they shall all be filled with good.

But if thou turnest away thy face, they shall be troubled: thou shalt take away their breath, and they shall fail, and shall return to their dust.

Thou shalt send forth thy spirit, and they shall be created: and thou shalt renew the face of the earth.

May the glory of the Lord endure for ever: the Lord shall rejoice in his works.

He looketh upon the earth, and maketh it tremble: he troubleth the mountains, and they smoke.

I will sing to the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.

Let my speech be acceptable to him: but I will take delight in the Lord.

Let sinners be consumed out of the earth, and the unjust, so that they be no more: O my soul, bless thou the Lord. Amen (Ps 103 DRC)[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]I have lifted up my eyes to the mountains, from whence help shall come to me.

My help is from the Lord, who made heaven and earth.

May he not suffer thy foot to be moved: neither let him slumber that keepeth thee.

Behold he shall neither slumber nor sleep, that keepeth Israel.

The Lord is thy keeper, the Lord is thy protection upon thy right hand.

The sun shall not burn thee by day: nor the moon by night.

The Lord keepeth thee from all evil: may the Lord keep thy soul.

May the Lord keep thy coming in and thy going out; from henceforth now and for ever. Amen (Ps 120 DRC)[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Alleluia.

Praise ye the Lord in his holy places: praise ye him in the firmament of his power.

Praise ye him for his mighty acts: praise ye him according to the multitude of his greatness.

Praise him with the sound of trumpet: praise him with psaltery and harp.

Praise him with timbrel and choir: praise him with strings and organs.

Praise him on high sounding cymbals: praise him on cymbals of joy: let every spirit praise the Lord. Alleluia. Amen (Ps 150 DRC)
[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]continued…
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom: and healing all manner of sickness and every infirmity, among the people. (Mt 4:23 DRC)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]And when the men of that place had knowledge of him, they sent into all that country, and brought to him all that were diseased. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]And they besought him that they might touch but the hem of his garment. And as many as touched, were made whole. (Mt 14:35-36 DRC)[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]
continued…
[/FONT][/FONT]

Praying for healing.

~Liza

O my Jesus, you have said: “Truly I say to you, ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you.” Behold I knock, I seek and ask for the grace of healing for Katelynne.

[FONT=Arial]Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Hail Mary full of Grace;[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]The Lord is with thee;[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Blessed art thou among women;[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]And Blessed is the Fruit of they womb, Jesus;[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Holy Mary, mother of God;[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Pray for us sinners[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]Now and at the hour of our death. Amen[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.

world without end. Amen
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.[/FONT]

continued…

[FONT=Arial][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]O my Jesus, you have said: “Truly I say to you, if you ask anything of the Father in my name, he will give it to you.” Behold, in your name, I ask the Father for the grace of healing for Katelynne[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
[/FONT]

and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
world without end. Amen
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.[/FONT]

continued…[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]O my Jesus, you have said: “Truly I say to you, heaven and earth will pass away but my words will not pass away.” Encouraged by your infallible words I now ask for the grace of healing for Katelynne Patton.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
[/FONT]

and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
world without end. Amen
[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]O Sacred Heart of Jesus, for whom it is impossible not to have compassion on the afflicted, have pity on us miserable sinners and grant us the grace which we ask of you, through the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, your tender Mother and ours.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To you do we cry poor banished children of Eve. To you do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, O most gracious advocate, your eyes of mercy toward us and after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus. O clement! O loving! O sweet Virgin Mary! Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]St. Joseph, foster father of Jesus, pray for us.[/FONT]

continued…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.