URGENT: Prayer Request for my 93 year old Father today? Thx! MFGBY!

*Hi there and May Our Sweet Father God, Bless YOU!

Could everyone today please unite their prayers with mine, for my 93 year old father?

This prayer request is urgent…

I am wanting to have my father’s case manager give approval to transfer my father back to the health care clinic, where they send out a Dr. to your home and administer treatment…

Today I was trying to schedule my father is see his new PCP for next week…

But I was told by the scheduler, that they no longer accept my father’s health insurance (Medicare and HMO) due to the fact that the Dr.'s are taking a major cut in reimbursement for their services…

There more and more Dr.'s that are turning away from Medicare Patient’s, because of the recent changes made to Medicare and Dr/ reimbursement…

I also am trying to schedule an appointment with the VA Clinic. You have to leave a voice mail message and a scheduler calls you back withing 24 hours. Well, their voice mail box has been ‘full’ the last three days. So I left a voice for the VA Dr., to try to schedule my father’s appointment with her…

I called my Father’s case manager that handles his Medicare/HMO health insurance and requested my father be re-assigned to the health care clinic, where the Dr. comes to your home to examine and treat you. My father was on the program about two years ago, but we were experiencing issues with the office, as far as trying to reach someone there. We were told that the clinic has gone through some major changes for the good…

Thank you everyone, fro all your prayers. I really appreciate it!

Isn’t Our Sweet Father God Grand???

HE IS 'The Master Physician! ’

And will see to it that my father receives only the best in his healthcare!

Praise My Sweetest Father God!

My Sweetest. Loving, Eternal Father…

May Your Will Be Done, Regarding this situation with my father’s care, according to your word!

In The Name Of Jesus Christ!

AMEN! *

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

For your father’s medical treatment…

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death,

Amen

offering prayers for your father,

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Lord we ask you to help heavensangel’s father, we ask you to provide for him the care he needs, through Jesus Christ our Lord, Amen.

God Bless you and yours

Lord, please grant heavenasangel’s father the best of medical care. Please meet all of his spiritual and temporal needs and help him to persevere in faith. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Praying for your father’s transfer.

** Our Sweet Father God has heard and IS answering my prayer!

My father’s case manager contacted me on Wednesday, and stated that he will be speaking to his Supervisor about re-assigning my father to the home clinic (where is Dr.'s come to your house to administer treatment)

We haven’t yet heard back from his case manger. So can everyone please continue to pray, that if this is Our Sweet Father God’s Will, if this is the way my father should be cared for by a Dr., at home, that the Supervisor will approve and transfer my father over to the home clinic…

Thanks!

May Our Sweetest and Most Caring Father God, Bless YOU All!

Peace Be With YOU, My Dear Brothers and Sister In Jesus Christ!

Bye for now! **

Praying hard.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.