URGENT Prayer request for my Uncle.

Dear Friends,

Please pray for my oldest Uncle who I call Poppy. He is in his 80s, not doing well health wise; financially strapped and is isolated. But he’s about 3 hours away. I worry about him because he’s already had a heart attack, and has so much wrong with him.

Please pray for his health, not having money, not having friends and that perhaps he and I can~ which I now thought of ~could possibly live together, if it’s in God’s plan. I worry about him a lot being by himself in a big Metropolis city and having a hard time getting around.

Thank you for your consideration and praying and I will pray for your needs also.

Love ya’ll,
Sheila is my real name, loving everyone in the world is the real aim.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins,
my Mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand,
sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

May Sheila's uncle grow in health, happiness and friendship, and may it be possible for them to live together so that Sheila will be able to support her uncle, give him companionship, and tend to his health. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Holy Saint Anthony, gentle and powerful in your help, your love for God and charity for His creatures made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word, which you were always ready to request for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for Poppy total health. The answer to my prayer may require a miracle. Even so, you are the Saint of Miracles. Gentle and loving Saint Anthony, whose heart is ever full of human sympathy, take my petition to the Infant Savior for whom you have such a great love, and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.

Amen.

:gopray2:

Remembering your uncle in my daily prayers. God bless :)

Lord God, I lift up Sheila's uncle. Please bless him with Your mighty healing power so that he may be restored to the best possible health. Provide for his spiritual and temporal needs. Bless him always and protect him. I also pray for Sheila. If it is in Your will and plan that she live with her beloved uncle, then please make a way for this to happen, Lord God. All these I ask in the name of Jesus, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary. AMEN.

I am definitely praying for your uncle that God bless him that he be healthy and have a positive outlook on life. I pray that God lifts his burdens from him and that others may help and support him in his time of need

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
Pray for us Sinners, now and at the our of death. Amen

Keep your head up, Believe Miracles do happen, God Bless you:)

Mother Mary, I commend to you Sheila's uncle. Protect him under your mantle of love and purity and make it possible for him to move in with Sheila, if this is God's will for him. Please grant him strength, healing, courage, the deepest faith, surrender to God's holy will and abandonment to His divine providence. Amen.

Holy Saint Anthony, gentle and powerful in your help, your love for God and charity for His creatures made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word, which you were always ready to request for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for Poppy total health. The answer to my prayer may require a miracle. Even so, you are the Saint of Miracles. Gentle and loving Saint Anthony, whose heart is ever full of human sympathy, take my petition to the Infant Savior for whom you have such a great love, and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.

Amen.

**Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen *

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for him!

Praying for Sheila's uncle Poppy...
Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of GOD, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen**

Lord have mercy
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5386/virginliliessz.jpg

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:gopray:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Amen.

Holy Saint Anthony, gentle and powerful in your help, your love for God and charity for His creatures made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word, which you were always ready to request for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for *Poppy * total health. The answer to my prayer may require a miracle. Even so, you are the Saint of Miracles. Gentle and loving Saint Anthony, whose heart is ever full of human sympathy, take my petition to the Infant Savior for whom you have such a great love, and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.

Amen.

Holy Saint Anthony, gentle and powerful in your help, your love for God and charity for His creatures made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your word, which you were always ready to request for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for *Poppy * total health. The answer to my prayer may require a miracle. Even so, you are the Saint of Miracles. Gentle and loving Saint Anthony, whose heart is ever full of human sympathy, take my petition to the Infant Savior for whom you have such a great love, and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.

Amen.

:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.