Urgent Prayer Request - Miracle Needed!

Please pray for my daughter and her kids. We are quite certain that abuse has occurred to one of the kids at the hands of her ex’s family. There is nothing we can do because we don’t have the money to fight it. We need a miracle to keep these kids from anymore abuse. I’ve prayed, lit candles in the church, had a Mass said for this intention, asked people to pray about it, and now I just don’t know what else to do. This is the last place I have to turn to. Please pray for these kids that they won’t have to go back with the ex and his family and endure anymore abuse. Blessed Mother, Please Help!!! It’s just not fair that evil wins because of lack of money. God Help Us!

Um, calling Child Protective Services is free and confidential . . . :confused: Why is money an issue? Not understanding. But will pray. God bless.

St. Joseph, please pray for this family and keep them from further hurt.

Lord, please watch over this family as they face this difficult time and help bring them justice.

Continue to pray. Prayer can help fix all our troubles.
Pray daily the rosary on this and let the warmth of the Blessed Virgin Mary help heal and forgive.

Unfortunately, that will only get you so far. You have to have a lawyer. Luckily, I did get advice on what to do from a good source. I was told to get a lawyer and forensic psychologist. That costs money!

O QUEEN OF HEAVEN AND EARTH, Most Holy Virgin, we venerate thee. Thou art the beloved Daughter of the Most High God, the chosen Mother of the Incarnate Word, the Immaculate Spouse of the Holy Spirit, the Sacred Vessel of the Most Holy Trinity.

O Mother of the Divine Redeemer, who under the title of Our Lady of Good Remedy comes to the aid of all who call upon thee, extend thy maternal protection to us. We depend on thee, Dear Mother, as helpless and needy children depend on a tender and caring mother.

Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

O LADY OF GOOD REMEDY, source of unfailing help, grant that we may draw from thy treasury of graces in our time of need.

Touch the hearts of sinners, that they may seek reconciliation and forgiveness. Bring comfort to the afflicted and the lonely; help the poor and the hopeless; aid the sick and the suffering. May they be healed in body and strengthened in spirit to endure their sufferings with patient resignation and Christian fortitude.

Hail, Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

DEAR LADY OF GOOD REMEDY, source of unfailing help, thy compassionate heart knows a remedy for every affliction and misery we encounter in life. Help me with thy prayers and intercession to find a remedy for my problems and needs, especially for BLP, so that her daughter’s children will be protected from her ex’s family and from all harm.

On my part, O loving Mother, I pledge myself to a more intensely Christian lifestyle, to a more careful observance of the laws of God, to be more conscientious in fulfilling the obligations of my state in life, and to strive to be a source of healing in this broken world of ours.

Dear Lady of Good Remedy, be ever present to me, and through thy intercession, may I enjoy health of body and peace of mind, and grow stronger in the faith and in the love of thy Son, Jesus.

V. Pray for us, O Holy Mother of Good Remedy,
R. That we may deepen our dedication to thy Son, and make the world alive with His Spiri

Praying…

Lord, protect this family and bring them comfort.

Hail Mary…

Your diocese should have family attorneys. Call and ask what help you can get from them.
God bless you, praying hard. Seek whatever help you can. Perhaps there is an attorney in your parish that does pro bono work. Speak with your Pastor.
God bless you and all the children involved.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Lord, please make the resources available to this family, whether it be financial or other help. Protect these children from further harm and keep them in Your loving embrace. Amen!

:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our safe-guard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

:signofcross:

There should be a resource in your community for a group that does pro bono work. Your church may be a good resource. I would also continue to call CPS regardless. You may be able to emergency full custody.

I will be praying for you and your family.

Praying…

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Praying that the Lord may provide you with all necessary help. Also praying that He may watch over your daughter’s kids and protect them.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying hard.

For your intentions and peace…

Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen.

Holy Michael the Archangel defend us in the day of battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Power of God,
thrust down to hell satan and all the wicked spirits,
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

I just don’t understand! If you have money you can protect the children and if you don’t they have to go with the father and be abused. What a wonderful world we live in! After talking to a lawyer and counselor about what to do, that’s what it comes down to. Looks like my grandkids will be visiting and being abused by their father’s family for Christmas because we just don’t have the $10,000 it would take to go to trial. None of my prayers have been answered. I’m so depressed. Is God there? I keep praying for the protection of these babies. God is not answering my prayers. My faith is shaken to the core right now. I’m tired of people saying, “Don’t worry about the money, things will work out.” Really?!?!?!?! How?!?!?!?!?! I guess maybe, eventually, the abuse will be bad enough that something can be done, but then the kids will be ruined. I’m so distraught! I can’t take anymore.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.