Urgent prayer request, please pray for us

Please pray that my dad’s employee will return the delivery receipts and documents she has stolen. When we don’t have these, we won’t be able to claim the receivables from the customers. Please pray that God may grant her the grace of conversion so that she’ll repent and return them. We think she might have difficulties being pregnant. Thank you.

God bless you for your charitable reflections regarding her, but Lord, this is serious. The family’s livelihood depends upon their records. Please help them to retrieve the lost receipts and documents.
Father, in Jesus’ name even though it seems unlikely we ask that You take this in hand and ensure that they are restored. Thank You, Father.

God bless your family Fin
…we’ve not heard from you for a while. Nice to hear from you.

Praying very hard for this situation. May God touch the heart of this woman involved and may she return those items that dont belong to her.

*Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

*August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

Praying that this situation will be resolved :gopray2:

Praying for her conversion and repentance.

Praying for your Dad and his employee

Praying very hard for this situation to be resolved in your favor!

Praying…

Thank you very much Trishie, and to all who are praying. I’ve been busy lately and also having problems with my health and school, so I have not posted for a while. God bless you all.

I’ll pray for both your dad and his employee. I’ll pray that it will be resolve as soon as possible for both sides.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.