Urgent Prayer Request - PLEASE

:frowning: PLEASE pray for my sister Kay - who is in Bradenton Florida!!
Charley is headed her way right now!!!

Consider it done.

Thank You redkim ~ and all. I am so frightened for her. :frowning:

Weren’t they evacuated??? Of course, I’ll pray for her!

Your sister, and everyone else down there is in my prayers! I lived in North Port, which is right up the road from Port Charlotte, so I know right where your siste is…I hope she was evacuated early.

Be safe.
Prayer or Blessing Against Storms
Jesus Christ a King of Glory has come in Peace. God became man, and the Word was made flesh. Christ was born of a Virgin. Christ suffered. Christ was crucified. Christ died. Christ rose from the dead. Christ ascended into Heaven. Christ conquers. Christ reigns. Christ orders. May Christ protect us from all storms and lightning Christ went through their midst in Peace, and the word was made flesh. Christ is with us with Mary. Flee you enemy spirits because the Lion of the Generation of Judah, the Root David, has won. Holy God! Holy Powerful God! Holy Immortal God! Have mercy on us. Amen!

I got an e-mail from her yesterday and they said they thought they would be safe! I told her she was crazy. She said their building was hurricane safe - but they are low lying I think.
Bradenton is on the coast on a bay just south of Sarasota.
I don’t know why they didn’t evacuate!!
I have been e-mailing her and she hasn’t answered me today! :frowning:

My prayers are with you and all of the people in the path of the hurricane right now. Please let us know if she makes it through safely!

God bless and try not to worry - place your anxiety in God’s hands!

Regina

Thanks to all who prayed for this intention. Charley just brushed my sister’s house and there was no damage, everyone safe. Thank you Jesus!
Lets pray for everyone else in Charley’s path.
:gopray: :gopray: :gopray: :gopray: :gopray:

I’ll add Kay to my list.:amen:

Dear Blessed Mother,
Please intercede for ridesawhitehors’ intentions. May the Peace of Christ be with her, her family, friends, loved ones and all those whose lives they touch, Amen.

Interactive Rosary online:
www.familyrosary.org

24/7 Worldwide Live Rosary Participation:
www.comepraytherosary.org

The Third Glorious Mystery - The Nativity

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as
we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen
(10 times)

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the
beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls
to Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy Mercy, Amen.

Please make the following correction to my last post.

The Third Glorious Mystery - The Descent of the Holy Spirit

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.