Urgent Prayer Request: Traveller Returning Home to New Orleans

I am very sorry to my fellow posters that I have not been around much lately. But here I am again, humbly asking for prayer…

If the return exodus wasn’t bad enough, my dearest friend and roommate’s daughter had a car accident today/last night. She was driving back from Georgia to her home in New Orleans, and was already very close to home when it happened. **Please, please pray for J. and for her mother, B. **

As far as I can, I will keep updating here.

Father Almighty, Ancient of Days, I ask that you hear the intercession of the patron saints we invoke here.

For B., the most concerned mother, we commend her to you:
Saints Anne and Joachim,
Saints Elizabeth and Zecharias, and to you,
Saint Joseph and the ever-virgin Blessed Virgin Mary,
who intimately know what it is to love your child, hope for them, suffer for them, fear for them, and to watch them suffer.

Most especially, Blessed Mother, Saint Anne, and Saint Elizabeth, hold B. in your arms and comfort her as only a mother can offer comfort to another.

Saint and Archangel Raphael, patron of both travellers and medical personnel, take this situation in hand. Guide J. home as you guided Tobias back home. Bring healing and calm the hearts of J’s parents as you calmed the hearts of Tobias’ parents.

St Teresa of Avila, Patroness of New Orleans, intercede for its residents and thier safe travel in returning home.

Jesus, Lord Almighty, the Only Divine Physician, guide the hands of those who assist J and her friend(s)…emotionally, medically, physically, and in every way. Send the Holy Spirit, the promised Comforter, to all involved here.

We place this petition before the Heavenly Throne with all the saints and angels, asking this with all confidence through Christ our Lord,

Amen.

Jesus I ask You to protect all those returning home after the hurricane.

In Jesus’ name, Father have compassion on this family and comfort both mother and daughter. Please give J all the care she needs in order to recover. Please give abundat blessing to this family.

And may God also flood His blessings on you, Miserissima

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.