Urgent Prayer Request

Here is an email I received last night from my friend who has been battling breast cancer who is in great need of our prayers for her father:

*Hi Everyone,

I got word today that my father is in the hospital. In addition to his precautionary/checkup colonoscopy that has given him recovery stomach pain and gas problems, his right toe also turned blue. It turns out that he has a blood clot in his leg. While doing a CAT scan to better determine what to do for his leg, they also scanned his aching stomach and found two masses on his stomach and one on his pancreas. While it doesn’t sound all that wonderful, we won’t know anything until the biopsy tomorrow. He just turned 77 and has been is good health. He has been the family rock, always physically active, a man of great faith, devoted husband and father of eleven. He is also a bit shell-shocked. Please keep him in your prayers.*

Please pray for this family. They have been through soooo much and are a very faithful Catholic family.

Thank you and May God Bless you all!!!

Praying very hard for them!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Preparing to say the Rosary. Will put your request at the top of my list! Lord, have mercy on us all. Amen.

Blessings,
Judi

Praying…

God bless them…

Amen

Praying

May God Bless their family and carry them through this.

Our Father…

Thank you all for praying for this family. I found out last night that her father has been diagnosed with Pancratic cancer. They will do further testing to make sure it hasn’t progressed to his liver. If it has, they won’t do any treatment.

As a result, my friend will now have to postpone her own radiation treatment in order to fly home to see her father.

Please pray for this wonderful family that they all have the strength to endure this added stress, that her father recieve healing if that be God’s will, and that my friend’s treatment delay not affect her health in any way.

God Bless you!!

I’m joining in prayers for your friend’s father and family . They will be in my Rosary prayer intention I’m about to pray .
May the Lord guide the medical team that will care for your friend and her/his father , may Lord restore their health in a miraculous way .
Through Jesus Christ , our Lord and Saviour and through intercession of blessed Saint Peregrine , Amen

Praying for peace for this family…

My continued prayers be with this Family

Our Father…

Haily mary…

Hail mary…

Haily MAry…

what you mean by “Haily Mary” :rolleyes: ?

Pax Christi .

Still praying very hard!

Continued prayers …

:gopray:

Still praying!

Thanks so much for all the prayers! The family really needs them right now. I will try to keep you updated on my friend’s father’s condition.

May our Merciful Father place His Healing Hands upon this man. Comfort and guide his family during this difficult time.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
AMEN

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

sorry to hear that…I will be praying!

Praying for the family!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.