Urgent Prayer: Safety from Earthquake

Please include our families and relatives in Bohol Philippines who are currently (as I write) experiencing aftershocks after a 7.2 magnitude earthquake. Our relatives evacuated and are staying on higher grounds. Houses are destroyed including some centuries old Catholic Churches. I heard that a family friend has died (I’m hoping not) her name is Joji a cement wall fell on her when my aunt’s house collapsed. Please include the people for safety.

Be assured of my heartfelt prayers for everyone suffering, endangered, and impacted by this serious earthquake in your country.

We take refuge under thy protection,
O Holy Mother of God;
despise not our prayers
for the victims of the earthquake in the Philippines,
but ever deliver them from all dangers,
O glorious and blessed Virgin. Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

REQUIEM aeternam dona eis, Domine, et lux perpetua luceat eis. Requiescant in pace. Amen.

ETERNAL rest grant unto them, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them. May they rest in peace. Amen.

Praying for you. Stay safe.

God bless

May the Lord have mercy on those who lost their lives.

Praying that He may keep everyone safe and that he may guide the rescue efforts.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Praying for your family and relatives and all who are suffering from the aftereffects of this earthquake. I pray for their safety and well being.
Mary.

May the Lord be with all the people who have been affected by this natural disaster. May the families who haven’t heard word yet from their loved ones, find peace knowing that The Lord is watching over them all! May God Bless! :gopray:

Praying hard.

Holy Father, please bless and protect those suffering from the earthquake, heal their pain and suffering. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amoungst women,
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.