Urgent prayers - Iam feeling lousy!

I have been off my psych meds for two weeks now due to lack of insurance. I have reapplied with the State of NY, but they drag their butts. I am feeling lousy. On Thursday I’ll get samples from my psychiatrist,I hope.
Please pray for my mental health. right now I am angry, hostile and depressed. - miserable.:frowning: :mad:
Thank you so much.

May the Lord’s peace embrace all of your being. Amen

Jesus I ask You to be with Maria Rose to comfort and cheer her.

Mother Mary and St Rose, please intercede for her.

Jesus, please quiet her spirit and let her feel Your love, Your peace and protection.

Praying for you Maria…

Dear Lord take this depression and anger and misery out of maria rose and replace it with peace, love and harmony and joy . Lord fill her heart and mind with the heart and mind of our saviour Jesus Christ, let peace and love reign in her heart ! I thank you dear Lord, in the name of Jesus, amen . Lord take this problem and illness out of maria rose’s life , I thank you dear Lord, in the name of Jesus, amen .God bless you and keep you in his care maria rose, amen , your brother in Christ- john

I don’t pray, but I hope the state comes through for you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif][FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]

[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]***+JMJTJ+***

You will be in my prayers for your strength and healing through the intercession of St Dymphna.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

LORD Jesus
Heal and Comfort Ur Son. .

Praying very hard to St. Dymphna for your peace of mind!

thank you so much for your prayers.
I finally was able to see my psychiatrist today and got scripts for my meds. I went to Walmart as I was told that for poor people they only charge $4.00 for a month supply. But… that only works if you only take one tablet daily. So The Haldol was $4.00 but since I am on a high dose of Paxil the fun cost much more - Ouch! On top of this the DSS can’t locate my medicaid application, so now I am back to square one. I guess I’ll have to do the whole application process all over again. I have words for this, but I am too polite to write them.
Please continue your prayers on my behalf.
Thank you and God love you!

Still praying for you…

Still praying hard for you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.