Urgent Prayers Needed! Cousins seeking divorce

I just found out that my cousins are seeking a divorce. It’s getting to close to being official for comfort. They’ve been married eleven years and it would be just awful. PLEASE PRAY TODAY!

I’m praying…

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you. God bless you too. I am so upset I don’t even know what to do. I love both of my cousins very much and HATE to see this. It’s just awful. :frowning:

Pray especially for my aunt, she see’s nothing wrong with all of this. :frowning:

Again, thanks and God bless you! :signofcross:

Praying.

Thank you so much! :slight_smile: God bless you and Mary keep you! :heaven:

May these married persons understand the gift of marriage and keep it sacred and holy. We pray that they can work through this rough time and see the blessings of matrimony for themselves and for the whole family.

Thank you so much! God bless you! :slight_smile:

I will pray that God soften their hearts for a reconciliation.

Thank you SO much! May God bless you for your kindness! :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.