Urgent prayers needed for best friend

A blessed Christmas to all at CAF.

My best friend, Marilyn, is in need of prayers for her family.

Her youngest son and his wife lost their baby girl last week due to a cord accident. She was 5 months pregnant and due to welcome Anaya in April. Please pray that the Lord will comfort everyone during this time of mourning.

Also, her oldest son, wife, and 3 kids had their home burnt down last night. Everything is destroyed but luckily nobody was home when it happened. Please pray that they things work smoothly with the insurance company and that they will be able to rebuild in a timely manner.

Thank you.

Lisa

Lisa, I ask the Lord to bless you and your family this Christmas and in the coming year.

Jesus we ask Your tender comfort and Your strength for Marilyn and her family in their loss of Anaya.
We ask Your care and assistance for Marilyn’s son and his wife and family. Amongst all the loss of photos and personal treasures no doubt Christmas gifts are also gone.
Please help this family in all their current trials, and make 2009 a blessed year for them

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God
Pray for us sinner now,
And at the hour of our death.
AMEN

:grouphug: :hug1: :console: :hug3: :crossrc:

Praying for your friend and family…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I spoke to my friend today. On behalf of Marilyn and her family, thank you so much. Please continue to pray for Cliff and Kristen as the holidays will be very hard for them.

As for her other son, support is coming in the form of food, clothing, money, etc. Their church and nearby community have all pitched in to assist in any way they can. Please pray that once they are able to rebuild, they will have the supplies and staff that they need. (Allen runs his own carpentry business but he lost his tools in the fire. He has a makeshift shop set up at his folk’s house).

On behalf of myself, thank you for your spiritual support. Everyone here is wonderful and very supportive. God bless you all!!!

Lisa

I pray that Marilyn’ son and wife be comforted by the love of God, and that things continue to work smoothly for her oldest son and his family.

~~ God Bless.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.