Urgent prayers needed for justin

My friend Justin is in desperate need of prayers. God has brought him into my life to help me deal with personal struggles but now Justin needs our help. PLEASE Join me in praying that Justin’s house sells. He is commuting about 90 miles each way to work (I think that is the right distance) and it has taken such a toll of him physically and I suspect emotionally as well. Justin is one of God’s greatest children. He is a faithful servant and so prayerful for all of us. Please, God, please bring just the right person to buy Justin’s home so Justin and his family can be together. He misses them so much. Justin is one of the best stewards…faithful…prayerful…giving…and so loved but he has suffered greatly in health issues which have healed by the glorious grace of our Lord. I am so afraid this ordeal may set him back a spell or two…He gives so much of himself and asks so little. I am asking all of you to pray for Justin (aka Michael) …PLEASE HELP ME IN PRAYER> I love you all.
Diane

Lord God,
Please Bless Justin with a good buyer for his house, and please grant the person as well as Justin a good life to live in Your name.

Amen.

Diane will you please assure Justin that I remember him very kindly and am also praying for him. Yes, he is a good, sincere man.
Jesus You helped him with his health some time back, but this house issue has been dragging on so long. I beg You to personally resolve it for Justin and his family. Specifically, Jesus, please arrange for a definite buyer for Justin’s house so that the family can be together in a home near Justin’s work. Please will You do this, dear Jesus.

I love you too and will pray for your friend, Justin everyday.

Lord, may Justin’s house find a buyer soon. Keep him in good health and strong in faith so he can keep winning souls for the Kingdom with his good and loving nature, his love for You and his fidelity. Amen.

The Lord will not forget his good works. May he be blessed. (and you too!):thumbsup:

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying…

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known, that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee O Virgin of Virgins my mother, to thee do I come before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the word incarnate, despise not my petition, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

My dear dear friends. Please do me a favor and keep Justin (a/k/a Michael) in your prayers. He is struggling so much in so many ways. God has been good to him but there are tons of issues he is still struggling with. Without Justin, I don’t know what I would do in my own personal situation. Please pray for him to have a successful business venture and to sell his house. He never complains about anything…he serves our Lord so faithfully and is true to his Faith. He is the one who is helping me in a big mess legally. Yet he changed firms recently and needs to just have one really good case to help him get settled. Please pray with me that God will continue to provide for Justin. God has given him the grace of good health now after such a long battle with illness. Justin really needs prayers. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM.
Our loving father hears wherever 2 or more are gathered in His holy name…I love you all for your help. Diane

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord, please, if it be Your Holy Will, grace Justin with the ability to sell his home and provide for his family, who he misses so dearly. Our families are one of Your greatest gifts, Lord, please, if it be Your Will, allow Justin to re-experience that gift. Look kindly upon his piety and good works. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Please pray for him…We need tons of prayers sent his way.
Diane

Dear Lord help justin in the sale of his home so that he can spend more time with his family and cut out all the travelling that is taking it’s toll on his health.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Thy Kingdom come.
Amen.

Amen.

Please pray for Justin…He needs so many prayers …God. help Justin in his health and work issues. Justin is one of your faithful children placing You above all. In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Amen

Thy Kingdom come.
Amen.

Amen.

Please continue to pray for justin. He needs your prayers desperately and is not able to post on the forum …please pray for his health, his job, his family…He is a wonderful, caring compassionate person and one of God’s greatest gifts. Diane

Jesus please resolve this situation for Justin and his family, that they can be united near his place of work.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.