Urgent prayers needed for my Aunt in Law...she has a week to live!

Please pray hard for my aunt in law, D. She has a week to live and needs many prayers for the state of her soul. She is not mentally aware. She does not have much faith if any. Please pray that she is somehow reconciled to God during these last days, forgiven of her sins and made ready for heaven. Please also pray that her family makes the best live giving decisions they can during this time. Thank you so much. God bless you all.

Praying hard.

[quote="Convert_in_99, post:1, topic:177496"]
Please pray hard for my aunt in law, D. She has a week to live and needs many prayers for the state of her soul. She is not mentally aware. She does not have much faith if any. Please pray that she is somehow reconciled to God during these last days, forgiven of her sins and made ready for heaven. Please also pray that her family makes the best live giving decisions they can during this time. Thank you so much. God bless you all.

[/quote]

Praying....

Please know that I will be going before our Eucharistic Lord for D that she receives the gentle touch of God's healing...mentally, physically, and spiritually...

I will pray the chaplet to the Divine Mercy for your husband's Aunt later today.
For now I will pray ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

All my prayers and Masses for the next week for your Aunt.

Lord, please convert the heart of Convert in 99's aunt-in-law. Even though she is not mentally alert, touch the depths of her heart and soften it to welcome your all-embracing presence and love. May she be found reconciled to you by her death and welcomed by you at the moment of her death. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Amen to these prayers, Lord, I unite mine to theirs for this Aunt whom You love, and redeemed by Your sacrifice.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.