Urgent prayers needed for My Aussie Dad, Rodney

In 2002 I met this man on the internet and he helped me through my depression and anxiety at that time.We then sort of adopted one another and he is my Aussie Dad and I am his American Brat from Texas. Well it is my time to help him. Please pray for him as the beginning of the month he suffered his 2nd major heart attack. He had to be ressusitated (sp) both times. Please pray for him so that God will perfom a miracle and that his heart will heal. I dont want to lose him as he has just turned 60. I need my Aussie Dad in my life as he is so instrumental to my mental and emotional well being. His own children do to their mothers speaking so badly about him, will not have anything to do with him. So I am all he has in the form of a daughter or brat as he calls me sometimes. I am begging you all to please pray for a miracle that will heal his heart. Thank you. :crying::signofcross::gopray2::bighanky::tissues:

Eternal Father, we offer Thee the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Our Father, who Art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name! Thy kingdom come, Thy Will be don, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our tresspassess, as we forgive those who tresspass against us, And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessede art thou among women, and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus! Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray fro us sinners now and at the hour of death. Amen!!! :signofcross:

You and your Aussie Dad are in my prayers.

Omnipotent and eternal God, the everlasting Salvation of those who believe, hear us on behalf of Thy sick servant, Georgia’s adopted father, for whom we beg the aid of Thy pitying mercy, that, with his bodily health restored, he may give thanks to Thee in Thy church. Through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

:byzsoc:**I am invoking the Archangel Raphael who is the Archangel of Healing to send God’s Healing Energy to your Aussie Dad Rodney. Raphael, please help this ill man in his time of need so he may continue to do God’s Will with Gigglin4God because he/she needs him! God Almighty, you said that anything that was asked of you in Jesus’s name will be done so, in Jesus’ name I pray that with your touch Rodney will be brought back to COMPLETE health and Wellbeing from the inside out. May this be a wakeup call to him and bring him evermore closer to your side. I ask this in Jesus name with Mary, St. Joseph and all the Angels and Saints in union with the power of the Holy Spirit One God forever and ever

:amen: **

Heavenly Father,
In this time of need, strengthen him. You are our strength and our shield; You are our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. I know, Father, that Your eyes go to and fro throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts long for You. The body grows weary, but my hope is in You to renew his strength. Help him not to fear, for You are with him. Help him not to be dismayed or overwhelmed, for You are our God. I know You will strengthen him and help him; that You will uphold him with Your righteous hand. Even as the shadows of illness cover him, let him feel the comfort of Your strength, O Lord.
Amen.

Praying for Rodney (your Aussie Dad) …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please heal Rodney’s heart. He has such a precious relationship with Giggling4God, I wish it could go on for many years to come. Please have mercy on Giggling4God and Rodney and grant them a long friendship where they can both continue to be a comfort to the other and glorify you (Love) in the process. May they both turn to you in prayer everyday and grow strong in faith so they will always have each other as an anchor of faith for the other. Bless Rodney, Lord, and make his heart well. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths

Amen

Thank you for this beautiful prayer. Please contine to pray for him. I love him so much and really need him in my life alot longer. Thank you.

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father.
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for him. Amen

For a miracle for your Aussie Dad Gigglin…
Novena Prayer to
St. Anthony of Padua

O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints,
your love for God, and Charity for his creatures,
made you worthy, when on earth, to possess
miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your
word, which you were ever ready to speak
for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by
this thought, I implore for you to obtain for me,
petition here]
The answer to my prayers may require a miracle.
Ever so, you are the Saint of Miracles. O gentle
and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full
of human sympathy,whisper my petitions into
the ears of thy Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved
to be folded in your arms, and the gratitude
of my heart will ever be yours
Amen.

Lord, please hear me and all these prayers for my beloved Aussie Dad. Please heal him. Be with him now and always. Let him know that You and I both love him greatly. Show him the love of a Father for his son. Amen.

Lord, I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but please hear my prayers……
Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father.
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Please continue to pray for my Aussie Dad. Please pray that his health be restored to him 100%. Thank you all for your prayers for thiss dearly beloved man. Also please pray for his two kids so that the Holy Spirit will touch their hearts and they work things out with him before it is too late.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespassers as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Heavenly Father,
In this time of need, strengthen him. You are our strength and our shield; You are our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. I know, Father, that Your eyes go to and fro throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts long for You. The body grows weary, but my hope is in You to renew his strength. Help him not to fear, for You are with him. Help him not to be dismayed or overwhelmed, for You are our God. I know You will strengthen him and help him; that You will uphold him with Your righteous hand. Even as the shadows of illness cover him, let him feel the comfort of Your strength. Thy will be done. Grant this through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God, forever and ever. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for this man and his family. Amen

My Aussie Dad told me that he had a good check up at the doctors office yesterday. Please keep him in your prayers so that his condition continues to improve. Thank you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.