Urgent prayers needed for my grandfather who is dying of leukemia

my grandfather passed away at about 11 p.m. last evening after losing his battle with leukemia. My family and I want to thank your for your prayers and support. Most of all we are grateful for those last few weeks we were able to spend with him and we are most thankful to Jesus for that. We are going to miss him but we are hopeful that he will be welcomed into the heavenly banquet. Grandpa we love you!

Praying for you and your grandfather. Christ’s Peace be with you.

Praying for the repose of his soul …

:gopray:

May our Lord comfort you.Peace.Rocky

My prayers are with you and your family that He may give you peace.

Aydan, I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

God of the spirits and of all flesh,
who have trampled death and annihilated the devil
and given life to Your world, may You Yourself, O Lord, grant to the soul of your deceased servant
rest in a place of light, a verdant place, a place of freshness,
from where suffering, pain and cries are far removed.

Do You O good and compassionate God
forgive every fault committed by Your servant in word, work or
thought because there is no man who lives and does not sin.

You alone are without sin and Your justice is justice
throughout the ages and Your word is truth

Since You, O Christ our God, are the resurrection,
the life, and the repose of Aydan’s grandfather, Your servant,
we give You glory together with Your un-begotten Father
and Your most holy, good and life-creating Spirit,
now and always and forever and ever.

Eternal rest grant unto Aydan’s grandfather, O Lord,
and let perpetual light shine upon him.
May he rest in peace. Amen.

I’m so sorry about the death of your grandfather. Praying for the repose of his soul and for you and your family at this time.

God of all consolation, in Your unending love and mercy for us, You turn the darkness of death into the dawn of new life. Show compassion to Your people in sorrow. Be our refuge and our strength to lift us from the darkness of this grief to peace and joy in Your presence. We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.