**Urgent Prayers needed ** TODAY* TUESDAY!

Yesterday, (Monday)burst into tears 3 times.
Please Pray prayers as we seek Justice. A few years ago My husband had a brain hemorrhage I think in part due to the stress of dealing with her.

In Jesus name we call all unauthorized trades, misdeeds and inappropriate trading practices by the banks former investment advisor into the light.
We pray that our former investment advisor admits during her discoveries that she convinced us to stay invested and to trust her at a time when our circumstances were changing.
We pray that the bank lawyers and her legal representatives realize this is the truth.
In the Name of Jesus we pray that E and A steps as well as those of their legal representatives be steady and sure.
We bind this discovery to the way of truth and justice for E & A .
We loose the power and effects of deception and lies by the bank & it’s former advisor from this case in Jesus Name!
We pray that the lawyers see the light of truth and; recommend that a good settlement to be given to E & A.
In Jesus Name!
We declare in Jesus name that during their discovery the banks former advisor WILL admit to all wrong doings.
Heavenly Father through the wonderful and powerful name of Jesus we pray for our desire for a swift settlement.
In Jesus name we call forth every form of evidence to support E & A.
We decree and declare that the evidence edify & empower their position in their case against the bank and its former employee.
In Jesus Name we decree and declare that You will deliver and protect them to Yourself and deliver them from every attack & assault during their discovery.
We bind peace and favour over E & A. In the Name of Jesus.
Father praise You that you will protect them.
We believe & receive everything we prayed for and give You glory in advance for we know this prayer is answered!! Through the wonderful and precious Name of Jesus we pray
Amen

Prayer 2
Lord we believe your word to be absolutely true!
By faith we claim that there is nothing that the banks lawyers can do to injure or hurt E and A.
Thank you for your divine protection for them…
We are so grateful that you shield E & A with Your power YOU are their protection….
We declare that your power shields & protects E and A from every attack by the bank & their lawyers.
Father, YOU are their confidence, firm and strong. YOU keep their foot from stumbling, being caught in a trap, or hidden danger.
“ for God will be at your side and will keep your steps from the snare.” - Prov 3:26
Help E & A to hear the guidance of the Holy Spirit at all times – He who speaks to their heart and even promises to tell them of things to come in the future so they are prepared - John 16:13.

Isaiah 54:17 says No weapon forged against you will succeed. Any voice raised against you in court you will refute. Such is the lot of the servants of Yahweh, the saving justice I assure them, declares Yahweh.

Therefore we stand in agreement and believe that no weapon formed against E & A shall prosper. We bind and rebuke any plans by the bank and former advisors lawyers meant to come against E and A in this lawsuit right now.

We declare this by faith in the Jesus’ Name !

Amen

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Hail Mary said for you just now and you were in my prayer intentions yesterday as well :pray:

Lord help put this man pain at ease and heal is body. Help make him whole so he may use his gifts to help other in need of your grace. I pray that he is healed and may walk in Christ to spread the good news of your word. In your name, Jesus amen!

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Prayed for your intentions through the rosary and Divine Mercy Chaplet in the Adoration Chapel today. This is the third day I’ve prayed for you. TRUST in His unfathomable mercy.

Remember,
O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly to you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.

O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in Thy mercy hear and answer me, Amen.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.